New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na sa singapore nito. GANDA GANDA....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by carloi
    I need to get a new car by end of july and its either the Lynx RS or the 3. I don't want to be sorry by getting the RS then finding out later on that the 3 would have been a better buy.
    i wouldn't dream of telling you how to spend your own money...but if i were you i would definitely wait to at least see and test drive the mazda 3 - it is simply a beautiful car and at least here in the states, it has so many options that its competitors simply do not have...like the bigger engine, navigation, etc.

i haven't test driven it but mazdas are known to be excellent performers, especially in the handling department.

if i were shopping in this segment it would be my hands down favorite - and far above the lynx (especially in the looks department)

the only car i like better is the mini cooper s, which is thousands more expensive.

hope this helps
    Last edited by empy; April 11th, 2004 at 02:38 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Does anyone know if its coming out here with the 2.0 and 2.3 engine or just 1.6?
    most likely the lame 1.6 but its fine with me... atleast 2.0 sana. anyway i saw a silver mazda 3 sedan in best buy in la puente... ang ganda! 17" wheels and spoiler with side skirts ata... omg!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    most likely, i guess in the 1.6 liter class muna. to test the water for sharks, baka later on na yung 2.0 liter to compete with 2.0 liter class of Civic, Ford, etc. who knows di ba? at least tayong mga consumers will have choices...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kyle618
    most likely the lame 1.6 but its fine with me... atleast 2.0 sana. anyway i saw a silver mazda 3 sedan in best buy in la puente... ang ganda! 17" wheels and spoiler with side skirts ata... omg!!
    the 1.6 is not that lame..actually, power is more than adequate..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    afaik A/T lang ung civic 2.0...there was a review sa Inquirer Motoring section last week; you might wanna read it first B).

btw, conventional engine ba ung nasa mazda3, or rotary din?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by badkuk
    btw, conventional engine ba ung nasa mazda3, or rotary din?
    conventional ata. either 2.0L or 2.3L 16v I-4 DOHC engine

conventional. rotary lang nila yung nasa RX8...and the new incoming RX-7

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may lalabas na bagong rx-7??

hindi ba successor ng rx-7 yung rx-8? side by side silang ibebenta?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no amount of pictures can do justice to the car. designed and conceptualized based on alfa romeo, bmw and vw polo. i have a very strong feeling that this car will capture a number of new car buyers in the philippines. people who already saw it can't believe how it evolved from the old mazda 323. the 2.0L and 1.6L engines will be out at the same time.

Mazda3