New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylog1c View Post
    20K mags only unused. I wonder if rubbing wont be a problem since my stock rims are like 5 inches thick while ND mags are 7 inches.

    Do you think the wheels would be heavier or lighter than with the 15 inch steelies?
    You won't rub on ND wheels. On weight, check steelies & compare.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    46
    #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    You won't rub on ND wheels. On weight, check steelies & compare.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply! Greatly appreciated

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylog1c View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Greatly appreciated
    Here's 1....

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    644
    #1764
    Any idea how to reset PCM/ECU? on & off yung check engine light padin na may issue noon sa oxygen sensor.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    #1765
    Quote Originally Posted by KIANTOT View Post
    Any idea how to reset PCM/ECU? on & off yung check engine light padin na may issue noon sa oxygen sensor.
    OBD Scanner. Have the code read...address the issue, then delete that code.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    644
    #1766
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    OBD Scanner. Have the code read...address the issue, then delete that code.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Did that sir but keeps on coming back, I have read from other sites that maybe the error is stored from the ECU and need ECU to be reset.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14
    #1767
    I'm planning to buy Mazda 2 1.5 M/T 2012 sedan na second hand. Ok pa ba? May parts pa kaya? How's the performance? and fuel efficiency?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by chizisit View Post
    I'm planning to buy Mazda 2 1.5 M/T 2012 sedan na second hand. Ok pa ba? May parts pa kaya? How's the performance? and fuel efficiency?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    If budget allows, go for a 2015+ Skyactiv hatch. There are a few M/Ts around. Overall, a better car....poor man's MX5.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14
    #1769
    will i have a problem regarding parts availability for pre sky active models? how bout gas consumption? and last thing is any issues i need to lookout for this particular model?
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If budget allows, go for a 2015+ Skyactiv hatch. There are a few M/Ts around. Overall, a better car....poor man's MX5.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    #1770
    Quote Originally Posted by chizisit View Post
    will i have a problem regarding parts availability for pre sky active models? how bout gas consumption? and last thing is any issues i need to lookout for this particular model?

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Guys on here can better answer your questions on the Pre-Sky2.
    Mazda2ners PH (The Official Car Club of Mazda 2 Owners in the Philippines) public group | Facebook

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mazda2 [MERGED]