May 2007
    of course the smile treatment

so pwede na siguro dumating ito sa wakas since updated na? hehe

-autoblog

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/09/m...-to-go-global/

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    More info...

RAYONG, Thailand — AutoAlliance Thailand, a Ford/Mazda joint venture, unveiled the Mazda 2 to the local media on Thursday as the company prepares to start production of the subcompact at its Rayong assembly plant here.
    The car is based on the model currently in production in Japan. It will go on sale in Thailand in November and will be rolled out in other markets in the region soon after, starting with Indonesia later in the same month, [SIZE="3"]the Philippines in December[/SIZE] and Malaysia next March.
    Ford Motor has similar high hopes for the model when it rolls out the Fiesta-badged variants across the region at the end of 2009 and early 2010.
    For the whole article, click link: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=158847

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Love the headlights.

But I'm sure it will produce a lot of RICERS, give it 6 months after the release

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mauuna ang 5 door hatch variant,susunod ang Sedan version maybe in three or four months after nung launch sa December.

Ka-presyo nang Jazz yata to or mas mura nang 30K Pesos to..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Mauuna ang 5 door hatch variant,susunod ang Sedan version maybe in three or four months after nung launch sa December.

Ka-presyo nang Jazz yata to or mas mura nang 30K Pesos to..
    Magandang competition to a. Mazda 2 sedan vs. Honda City vs. Ford Fiesta(sedan?introduce din ba?) vs. Toyota Vios(facelifted sana kung meron)

Mitsubishi na lang wala a(Colt?? probably)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Matagal pa ang Sedan variant na medyo pangit..Malamang may 1.3 at 1.5 liter variants nito. Sarap gawing taxi!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    ang ganda naman nito available na ba ito dito sa atin sa pinas? ano mga colors ang available?

But I'm sure it will produce a lot of RICERS, give it 6 months after the release [/QUOTE]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This great litttle Mazda is already out on Dec. 14, 2009 with an initial 1 high end variant costs about 795K.

Specs:

1.5L MZR
    SVT
    EPAS Steering system
    4 speed A/T
    Front Fog lamps
    Rear spoiler
    Side skirts
    15 inch alloy wheels
    Leather Steering wheel w. audio control
    2 Airbags
    Power Door locks
    4 wheel ABS + EBD
    + more

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Wow. This one will make me think twice about getting a jazz. 795k ONLY for the high end variant, nice. :D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cokyi View Post
    Wow. This one will make me think twice about getting a jazz. 795k ONLY for the high end variant, nice. :D

mas mura padin ang vios 1.5G AT

with trip computer
    power folding side mirrors with signal indicator
    mas mura imaintain
    i pay around 1k for 5k PMS and 2k+ for 10K PMS

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Mazda2 [MERGED]