New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Yojin3 is now reaping rewards

https://www.car guide .ph/2019/06/mazda-tops-customer-service-in-2019.html

Mazda Philippines scores highest in the J.D. Power 2019 Philippines Customer Service Index Study besting 10 other brands. The Japanese carmaker scored 824 out of 1,000 points. Nissan landed in second at 814 while Hyundai finished third at 811.

The study which measures customer satisfaction with servicing and vehicle-return process was based on responses from 2,384 new-vehicle owners who purchased their vehicle between January 2016 and April 2018, and took their vehicle for service to an authorized dealer or service center between January 2018 and April 2019.

The study measures overall satisfaction among vehicle owners who visited an authorized service center for maintenance or repair work during the first 12 to 36 months of ownership based on five factors (in order of importance): service quality (28 percent); service initiation (20 percent); service facility (20 percent); vehicle pick-up (17 percent); and service advisor (16 percent).

Unfortunately, overall customer satisfaction among vehicle owners in the Philippines still decreased with the Industry Average dropping to 803 points in 2019 compared to 812 in 2018.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how did jd power do this survey? how many employees do they have?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    how did jd power do this survey? how many employees do they have?
    I am honestly curious how Hyundai is ranked third TBH when it comes to satisfaction for after sales.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    I am honestly curious how Hyundai is ranked third TBH when it comes to satisfaction for after sales.
    In the US JD outsources this information gathering.. . Here I dont think they have the funds to do such..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Personally, both a witness & beneficiary of the Bermaz brand of service here. As one who does maintenance DIY (from scars of dealerships past), my local Mazda casa experience has honestly been nothing but faith & confidence restoring.
    Yojin, really a brilliant idea of a tucked-in service program that relieves every Mowner of surprise PMS bills for the 1st 3years, makes it more a no brainer....by miles. Thanks & Grats, MazdaPh...well deserving![emoji106][emoji122][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk