New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Sa Besta ko the thermostat is in a separate housing near the radiator.
    Sir yung sa meron radiator ano yung me wire doon sa top part? and ano yung mga wire doon sa thermostat housing? I recently add thermostat kasi... yung dati pala wala kaya pala sobrang low ng temperature.

Maraming salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na kasi ang Besta ko. Pero diba yun ang temp probe ng temp gauge?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    The mazda RF is only a 2lt. while the R2 is a 2.2lt. there is also a turbochrged version of the RF..Malakas Humatak ang R2 kaya lng kailangan maalaga sa maintenance and regular check up..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yung thermostat ng r2 ko is on the metal sprout on the engine side, may hose mula sa radiator, then yung metal sprout sa loob ang thermostat, then sa engine na mismo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip
    The mazda RF is only a 2lt. while the R2 is a 2.2lt. there is also a turbochrged version of the RF..Malakas Humatak ang R2 kaya lng kailangan maalaga sa maintenance and regular check up..
    Wow thanks for the info.

Sir anong mga maintenance and regular check up para sa RF and R2 engine? like change oil every 5000 km?

Maraming salamat

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v22
    i have a mazda Rf junked in my house.. most of its parts are the sam,e with R2... maybe i can help you guys out.... sms me at 0927 2430568
    Sir meron ba kayong Cylinder head? thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sir Rolandml yes thats the best maintenance for the RF and R2 engine regular oil change especially if other people also drive the vehicle.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hi rolandml, sorry pero yun din ang naging sira ng unit.

anyway, PM replied.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Good pm po mga sir.... nag change na me ng cylinder head... napansin ko medyo slow siya ngayon topspeed ko kanina 105 lang... yung cylinder head na nilagay nila pang RF engine and yung engine ko is R2... di ba same lang yung cylinder head ng RF and R2 engine?

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    r2 din ang makina sa mga surplus kia sportage that you can see nowadays. for a 2.2L engine, malaki ang oil capacity, umaabot ng 8 liters. and yes, the cylinder head is one of the irritants of the r2. experienced that sa mga b2200 sa office namin till they were all sold, and now we had to rephase one in the recently purchased surplus sportage with an r2 engine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda R2 engine parts availability