New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M
    hey macky,
    if that's your plan, by all means, go for the scooby.

however, if it was me, i'd keep the CR-V for the family (any day) and get the WRX sedan (STi preferred) for weekend romps (and i meant that in a good way). :twisted:
    The wife and I love the CR-V kaya it will definitely stay. Medyo nagulat kami sa maintenance ng matandang kotse kaya ite-trade in namin yung nakuha namin 13 yr-old car for either the MSP or WRX. Yung STi malabo na talaga since malaki na ang lagpas nun sa budget ko. Si misis humihirit ng TSX or Accord V6 dahil hindi sya ang bibili. The MSP is definitely within my budget while the WRX, as it is, is a stretch (which I believe is very much worth it).

8)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding,

Kaya pala hindi mo agad ibinigay yung front view..... mas maganda pala yung rear :lol: Pero kung ganyan na talaga ang porma nyan sa production mukhang pati WRX, makaka-kumpetensya nyan..... BTW, akala ko phase out na ang production ng Legacy sa North America :?:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    SUBARU....no need for advertisements :mrgreen:
    then why are you heavily advertising subaru while the topic is MAZDA FORUMS?

just a thought.

Macky, does the MSP have the gizmos of the MP3?
    I believe this question has been properly addressed by M. Or do you want me to add more?! :lol:

First off, Macky went to the FORUMS that I have given him (mazda forums) and I believe you did told him of some other Mazda Forums. Then Macky went back here stating that the FORUMS you handed suggested Macky to get the WRX or the MINI. Macky came back to this thread and specifically asked me more questions about the WRX. I'm sorry, but it seems like you are taking this topic too personal. You dont wanna do that my friend, you dont wanna see me getting personal on the board :twisted: Regarding the 'advertisement' issue, let me ask you a question MazdaMazda, how often do you see a SUBARU advertisement on your TV? That's right, not enough maybe once a month 8) That's why I said no need for advertisements. Just in case you didnt get my drift, I was being sarcastic when I said that :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    macky,

why not the MP3? it is one of the best handling cars around! even outclassing porsches in slalom tests...
    I'm sure the MP3 is 'one of the best.' I have yet to see this head to head with my WRX. I wonder why those PROTEGE FORUM MEMBERS suggested Macky to get the WRX and or MINI COOPER :roll:

But hey, to each their own.

Macky, ok na sana yung rear lang ang view, eh humiling ka ng front eh :lol:

M good suggestion about keeping the CR-V and have the STi for the weekend romps :twisted:

BTW Macky, iwan ko na lang yung link ng pictures ng Legacy para mabilis ang load ng pages. 8)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding,

Actually nag-search lang ako ng MSP sa protege site since walang forum ang MSP. Dun sa lumabas sa search ko may nag-inquire about which car to get (M6 vs MSP). Nandun yung mga suggestion to just get the WRX.... yung iba naman MINI ang suggestion. Medyo nagulat lang ako since Mazda forum tapos non-Mazda brand yung mga suggestions. Just goes to show the maturity nung mga forumers doon.

8)

mazdamazda,
    Sir pasensya na ulit dun sa WRX inquiry ko. I should have just started another thread for that. Bale ako po talaga ang may sala and not Karding who's only trying to help.

8)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dalawa nalng bilhin mo!!!! :lol: mas masaya!hehe j/k! kung san ka masaya te, supurtahan taka...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ang suggestion ni caloyski5 ah :mrgreen:

Macky, have you considered the Mazda6? nabanggit mo kse sa kabilang topic. 220HP NA engine (Mazda S) with luxurious interior pa, MSP is just 170hp.

ops, Mazda6 M/T lang pala. Kailangan mo pala ng A/T.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally, nakapag-decide na kami kung ano ang kukunin namin.......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nangbitin pa eh :evil:

ano? ano? ano ang kukunin mo??? :?: :?:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    isa-suggest ko nga din sana yung 6 ... naunahan ako ni karding :mrgreen:

o .. ano na? hayup na 'to ... may pa-suspense-suspense pa ... :?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our chosen one:

- It can handle long trips (10 hours or more) since may 5 yrs. old at 4 months old ako. This means having a DVD entertainment system on board and having a huge cargo and passenger space with comfortable leather seats. It also has third row seating, a navi system, automatic climate controls and tons of cup holders :mrgreen:

- Since family hauler for long trips, safety is a must and this car has the best safety features and crash test results not only for its segment but for the whole car industry.

- It has 3.5L displacement para hindi hirap sa payload.

- It will be redesigned (hopefully) by 2004 so ngayon pa lang magsa-sign up na kami sa waiting list

- Considering na it is priced in the low $30Ks, it has "nice to have" amenities such as power driver seats, heated seats, side air bags, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, HomeLink Remote System (I like this feature), ABS, EBD, 5-speed auto, TCS, and it runs using reguler unleaded fuel :P

- The car has lots of accolades which includes:
    J.D. Power & Associates "Appeal Award in its Class"
    IntelliChoice's "Best Overall Value of the Year"
    Automobile Magazine "All-Star Award: Best in itsClass"
    Car and Driver Magazine "Best Car in its Class"
    Money Magazine "Best in Class"
    Automotive Lease Guide (ALG) "Best in its Class" Residual Value Award
    Automundo "del Ano"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mazda forums