New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hey bborces! Great post! Thanks for the pics!

For those who are interested, I am getting in touch with Gener del Rosario and Antonio Q. Sison (of Sison-Mercado Trading).

The 1st person (Gener) to meet is for those of you who wish to have their diesel fuel systems checked-out and cleaned (that should be almost everyone).

A 100% fuel system is the major requirement BEFORE any modifications for performance is/are to be attempted.

Lets see if we can get some sort of group discount... those who are interested please mag-palista na kayo para maganda ang bargaining position natin kay Gener.

Then we can visit him (next meeting, after the Chinatown visit) when you have the OIL, FUEL and AIR filters and gaskets and seals you need for work done... di ba?

The 2nd person (Mang Tony) makes some of the finest mufflers here in the Philippines. If you haven't heard of Sison-Mercado (his wife's maiden name) Trading, then baguhan talaga kayo sa mga tsikot.

A visit to him should follow that to Gener's shop. Again mag-palista na kayo so that we can work towards a group discount on the muffler system.

We should include both of them in our subsequent meetings, I'm sure that knowing them and seeing the quality of their work will impress you.

I think it should be our group's goal to try to achieve the same level of performance for all our diesel pick-ups that I get with my B2500, those of you who have driven or ridden in it will know what I mean.

What do you think?

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim

PS - azzkkr2600 - I haven't forgotten about you, since I used to tune twin-down Weber carburetors I can tell you right now that you have a carb problem which is why you can't rev. Lets work on it.

BTW I'm guessing that the azzkkr means (ass kicker) - Good guess?

* dusky: yep! ass kicker it is!

about my truck havin a vibration * 85kph up, i will be doin a process of elimination: (1) wheel balance; (2) check / replace sparkplug high tension wire set and/or ignition coil -- after checking sparkplugs if these are okay; (3) fuel lines check; (4) carb rejetting -- but my carb was already properly jetted since it is a kit specifically designed for my engine. puzzle? ; (5) clutch... what's your guess?

SMT has been customizing mufflers and headers for all vehicles but their specialty is the vw beetle headers/mufflers. will have my beetle's exhaust done there this year. hehe.

to everyone, hope we can have our next EB very soon. we can vote for 2 or 3 dates -- feb 27/28 (sat/sun) or mar 13/14? by then, dc1 and binder_clips' trucks are already out of the autoshop. invite others with b-series pickups too!

maybe we can include a fun run to lipa city, batangas (less than a 100km from manila) and visit a friend of mine who is a car audio and accessory installer. so kung sino gusto magpasetup ng sounds, central door locks, car security, LED lights, grounding kits, HIDs and other electrical jobs e pwede sa kanya. siguro may group discount na rin at baka pwede din terms.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Wow!!! Ang ganda ng mga pick up nyo!!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Muneng View Post
    Wow!!! Ang ganda ng mga pick up nyo!!!!
    Thanks Bro.....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hey... who's the contact person for joining this group? My assistant has a B2200 showtruck, and he's looking for mods... I'd like to point him at the guys who know the truck better...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hey... who's the contact person for joining this group? My assistant has a B2200 showtruck, and he's looking for mods... I'd like to point him at the guys who know the truck better...
    good day sir/ma'am! we suggest your assistant to contact duskylim, bborces, dc1 or me. may i ask his handle here in tsikot? we would be so happy to meet him at the next eb.

here are my numbers btw: 09175062616 / 09325611691.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by azzkkr2600 View Post
    good day sir/ma'am! we suggest your assistant to contact duskylim, bborces, dc1 or me. may i ask his handle here in tsikot? we would be so happy to meet him at the next eb.

here are my numbers btw: 09175062616 / 09325611691.

thanks!
    He's not online... I'll forward him the contacts. Thanks!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

hi! can you post his name, tsikot handle, and contact numbers too?

thanks.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    cool..another pick up club... great pictures of your meet... hope we can meet you all soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mazda B-Series Truckers' Jan. 31 EB pics