Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    looks like the mini-van is the new sedan hehehe

ganda ah

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Saw one nung nagpa service ako. A closer look reveals a crossover dahil sobrang taas for a car and sobrang baba for a mini-van. Kinda reminds me of in-laws Toyota Matrix.

the downside: 3333lbs 157hp 148ft-lb 2.3l engine (A V6 would have been nice)

compared to Mazda3 wagon na 2826 160hp 150ft-lb 2.3l

sa bigat nun yun lang ang HP nya? pag nilagyan mo pa ng 7 tao sa loob ng car nyan e masmabilis pa ang pedicab ni mang bonifacio. but looks nice imo pero sana maglabas sila ng 6 cylinder nyan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    sa bigat nun yun lang ang HP nya? pag nilagyan mo pa ng 7 tao sa loob ng car nyan e masmabilis pa ang pedicab ni mang bonifacio. but looks nice imo pero sana maglabas sila ng 6 cylinder nyan
    oo nga eh. i havent driven the mazda 5 yet but i drove the Ford Freestyle, which does have a v6, with 4 people and that thing is like a snail.

OT: now that we have a mazda 5, are some people going to call it the M5? :bwahaha: some people call the mazda 3 the M3 and i always get confused

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    on the mazda usa website it comes with the 2.3 liter 157 hp engine. good move i think.

i woulodn't mind having one of those. almost exactly what the grandis is but it might have better rear doors?

andy

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...third row torture chamber na naman

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i'll try to drop by a mazada dealership next week and take a look at it and compare it to the mazda3 hatch.

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice looks. i viewed the video sa mazda website. really slick! sana naman kung dadalhin yan dito may 3.0 variant kahit di na v6. based on its size and weight around 180 hp will do just fine. a 3.0 engine can deliver that!!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    it is actually even cheper than the Mazda3 hatch because the airbags, abs and side curtains are standard.

if you get a mazda 3 matic with ABS package, MSRP is $19365 withh seating for 5 adults (i think, karding, kasya ba ang limang adult?)

eh yung matic na mazda5 is only $18895 with a larger area, but only seating for 4 adults and 2 kids and with 3 HP less and bigger cargo yet heavier.

i guess the choice between the two sould be if you have kids or not. kung may kids ka, then the 5 might be better? but if wala pa naman or isa lang, then the the 3 might be better kasi it will also be sportier and must have better fuel economy kasi lighter sya.

what do you guys think?

andy

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    if you get a mazda 3 matic with ABS package, MSRP is $19365 withh seating for 5 adults (i think, karding, kasya ba ang limang adult?)

andy

depende sa adult. kung heavyweight na adult e 2 lang ang kasya sa likod pero kung normal weight naman e 3.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    naku, since overweight ako, sa harap na lang ako uupo para tatlo pa rin kakasya sa likod

andy

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Mazda 5