New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi. im on the verge of buying a new mazda 3 2.0 and is considering the new silver color. is it really a good car? i was bent on taking the focus but i learned mejo malakas sa gas kaya i decided na mazda 3 nlng mas pogi pa. i hope i can achieve atlst 7.5km per liter since natrain ako ng magand ng sport trac kaya i drive na hnde na nageexceed 2k ang rpm hehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    lagpas pa sa 7.5 makukuha mo

I usually get 8

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    marv,

ung 8 na nakukuha mo conservative driving un with so little rpm needle play above 2k rpm? or normal driving na un?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict
    10km/liter? For a 2 liter car. thats fantastic ... and city driving at that. I drive my 1.5 VTEC CVT Jazz from Katipunan to Makati / Mandaluyong taking the C5 and back taking EDSA and i get about 9km / liter if Im heavy footed and 10km/liter MAX if i never go above 2k rpm. I mean for a whole week i drove that way to see the km / liter of the car. so yeah, 10km / liter for a 2.0 is fantastic....... wonder why the smaller engined and lighter car cant match that.
    i think the person u r talking abt comes from alabang to makati so i guess most of the time he is in the highway pero kung city man ung cnasabi mo ayos un ah hehe and yes, my friend's cvt 1.3 idsi jazz also gets 10km per liter max with rpm never breaching the 2k mark.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ako I get 8.5km/l usual route ko is Las Pinas - Makati - Las Pinas. I must say its pretty good for a 2.0L car.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naks.... si marv, conservative?? he he he. I had the privelage to shadow him coming from Alabang from the teamrage eb... dehins, madalas mag overtake yan. He he he.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im now part of the mazda3 family! just got my mazda 3 from mazda q ave yesterday. its a nyc car i must say. i hope my initial consumption is manageable. i have traveled 90km on the first 1/4 of my tank. would anyone know if the fuel gauge as per tank load is accurate or is there a part where the gas seems to be consumed faster? if it is accurate then 1/4 of 55liters would be 13.75liters so meaning i traveled only 6.54 km/liter. sana pagkatapos ng 1st 1k period tumaas naman efficiency ko kahit mga 8km/liter..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats junjun!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    wait......bakit for those with mazda3 2.0L lang itong thread na ito? this would limit sharing of info regarding all Mazda3 owners.....

sa Fortuner, Xtrail, Innova owner threads wala namang segregation eh.......tsk tsk tsk!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    wait......bakit for those with mazda3 2.0L lang itong thread na ito? this would limit sharing of info regarding all Mazda3 owners.....

sa Fortuner, Xtrail, Innova owner threads wala namang segregation eh.......tsk tsk tsk!
    congrats junjun!!!! oo nga bakit ba sa 2.0 lang ito...kapag ako naging 2.0 look na rin sali ako sa inyo ha ...junjun sign up ka na dun sa link sa signature ko o dami mz3 owners dyan ;)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda 3 2.0 owners