New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    para sakin yung sa pagka-overpriced ng units nila para mo narin binayaran in advanced ung free pms na yan. syempre hindi nila gagawin yan ng wala silang profit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Magkano ba price increase (if any) from this year compared to last year na mazda cars? wala pa kasi yan youjoin last year. This year lang start ng imlpementation nyan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    di ako sure pero take for example yung mazda 3 1.6 nila, supposed to be in the 850-900k range pero ang alam ko kung hindi ako nagkakamali lampas ng konti sa 1M

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Magkano ba price increase (if any) from this year compared to last year na mazda cars? wala pa kasi yan youjoin last year. This year lang start ng imlpementation nyan.
    CX5 no price change since last year.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Okay sir. I told the SA in jest, baka after 3 years tska lalabas na mga problema ng kotse. lol.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Medyo mahal nga yun bt50. Now that I learned new ford ranger coming out in April. I will wait to compare parang mas cheaper yun ford.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Mazda sold only 100+ units this 2013" while Toyota has 5000+ and Mitsu has 3000+ and hyundai 3rd with 1k+

That only shows that the current mazda line-up is overpriced. I doubt even the free 3 year service will help, eh kasi overpriced na to begin with, bale parang nag-advance payment lang kayo dyan, kung papa-uto kayo sa promo na yan

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Whoever said it was a promo?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanwilder View Post
    Mazda sold only 100+ units this 2013" while Toyota has 5000+ and Mitsu has 3000+ and hyundai 3rd with 1k+

That only shows that the current mazda line-up is overpriced. I doubt even the free 3 year service will help, eh kasi overpriced na to begin with, bale parang nag-advance payment lang kayo dyan, kung papa-uto kayo sa promo na yan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    Whoever said it was a promo?
    Promo yan kse pag di nag work yan saka sila magbabagsak. What mazda and suzuki and others who already offer this type of free PMS dont know is kaya malakas ang Toyota is bec iba iba ang pricing nila sa toyota cars, lalo na kung Fil-chinese and regular banker ka sa metrobank

Mitsubishi is alread doing the same thing, the montero sport already is being at different pricing schemes na malalaman mo lang if you maintain a good relationship with the dealer.

so yun SRP na nakikita nyo sa internet, that's negotionable if for instance from the start you did not maintain a transactional perspective with your dealers.

Real estate can be personalized and negotiated, why can't cars.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast