New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 397 of 448 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Confirm if the caliper pin slides in and out. If it doesnt they used grease that's not meant for brakes(high temp) This needs to be cleaned out. It takes awhile cleaning this. Once the job is finished the pins should move in and out smoothly.
    That's right. I got a dose of it. They used ordinary grease and couldn't complain. I think I should not be within the vicinity as they perform the maintenance. However, I want my hands to get dirty once in awhile. Or a while?
    [emoji3]

On my next visit, I brought my own. It's Permatex, thanks to this forum and to all helpful members.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    Hi Thread!

I have been following this thread since last year and this January 2020. (I read from first post back in 2016 to this date - 396 pages whew!) just finished today and caught up now with the thread so I am posting now. [emoji4]

I was able to purchased a used 2017 mazda 3 speed with only 12k odo for I would say a good price.

A lot of helpful mowners especially to sir travajante and jojopad and all contributors here which I would like to thank much.

From this thread. I was able to purchase the plate relocator to having the apple carplay installed. Just wanna share my
    Next mod maybe the streaming signal lights on my side mirrors with autofold when locked on my keyfob by mikstore. Hopefully this weekends.(once new side mirrors installed by casa)

Racing beat axleback exhaust (I emailed sir *travajante for it and not sure if he sells or distribute it here in PH)

I also learned the ceramic coating option here from technical details which I am already scheduled this 30-31st of January.

Issues so far is the mirrors not folding completely but scheduled for replacement by mazda makati.

Groaning when turning left during low speed 10kmph. Havent figured it out and casa has no idea. [emoji17]

So far, minor issues and enjoying every bit of the 3.

Again, Thank you to this forum! Mown3rs rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grats on that prized find, sir! Glad you're happy![emoji106]
    Won't that angle-adjusting holder bring the plate too low to risk dragging it on bumps/ramps? Or pic is just deceiving. [emoji4]
    That noise on full left was an early-build issue that affected some '13-'15 CX5s, 6s & BM 3s. Long been addressed by an old Service Bulletin way back. Your '17, already a BN, shouldn't have the pre-updated noise-making inner ball joint. Perhaps you can ask the dealership to verify.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Oh wow! Good to know that I can get the defective mirrors from the casa. Thanks for the tip!

Warranty replaced parts are supposed to be sent back to MazdaPh. That celebrity privilege might just have been exclusively extended to our Brother Bossing(Archerfish)......but you can try asking, sir.[emoji4]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Grats on that prized find, sir! Glad you're happy![emoji106]
    Won't that angle-adjusting holder bring the plate too low to risk dragging it on bumps/ramps? Or pic is just deceiving. [emoji4]
    That noise on full left was an early-build issue that affected some '13-'15 CX5s, 6s & BM 3s. Long been addressed by an old Service Bulletin way back. Your '17, already a BN, shouldn't have the pre-updated noise-making inner ball joint. Perhaps you can ask the dealership to verify.

It is indeed low but I drive around Makati-BGC and had a lot of dragging instances [emoji28] will move it a bit up this weekends.

I’ll sure to ask the dealership about it. Thanks!
    I emailed you btw re: RB exhaust.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Warranty replaced parts are supposed to be sent back to MazdaPh. That celebrity privilege might just have been exclusively extended to our Brother Bossing(Archerfish)......but you can try asking, sir.[emoji4]

I will probably need to push my luck harder when I visit the casa to get the defective part. [emoji28]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017

I don't know but somehow I get favorable responses​ from them. I even have the damaged rim last time I claimed from insurance. It has a small "dimple".

I don't think it is already compromised so I plan to use it as a spare tire but I have to meet first the right guy who will do the work. It doesn't fit inside the trunk.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I don't know but somehow I get favorable responses​ from them. I even have the damaged rim last time I claimed from insurance. It has a small "dimple".

I don't think it is already compromised so I plan to use it as a spare tire but I have to meet first the right guy who will do the work. It doesn't fit inside the trunk.
    Ahhh...insurance & warranty claims are 2 different animals, brother. Pest & pet, respectively.[emoji4]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I will probably need to push my luck harder when I visit the casa to get the defective part. [emoji28]

Or....try not to go full left. Easy skill to learn.[emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    battery malfunction system with blinking istop error shows up yesterday. charged it overnight with CTEK. nawala na yung error but istop still not working. no green logo while driving. do i need to reset istop? Not using istop so not sure if need pa ireset.

anyway i know mahina na battery nito but will not replace it yet until hindi na mag start ang car. if i am not using istop, do i really need the agm/efb battery? or regular batts will do.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera_911 View Post
    battery malfunction system with blinking istop error shows up yesterday. charged it overnight with CTEK. nawala na yung error but istop still not working. no green logo while driving. do i need to reset istop? Not using istop so not sure if need pa ireset.

anyway i know mahina na battery nito but will not replace it yet until hindi na mag start ang car. if i am not using istop, do i really need the agm/efb battery? or regular batts will do.
    Go Panasonic or Delkor EFB. Prices are now friendlier.