New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 230 of 448 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    You can find them in Lazada.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/s...161562289.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Samurai thingy will make your Mazda 3 ugly.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    This Samurai thingy will make your Mazda 3 ugly.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have a pic, sir? Still on the fence.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes View Post
    Would you happen to have a pic, sir? Still on the fence.
    Those hobo universal lips will add inconsistent waves & ruin the perfect kodo lines & curves, sir. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Those hobo universal lips will add inconsistent waves & ruin the perfect kodo lines & curves, sir. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I already saw a picture. It's functional, but you're right, I'm not sure if it will be the best design-wise.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Here's a nice review of the 2018 Mazda3 2.0 R. The comparison with the 1.5 variant when it comes to overtaking power is quite interesting:

218 Mazda 3 2. R Sedan Review (With Video) – Go Flat Out

Off the line, the Mazda 3 2.0 R is quick, but in overtaking situations, the Mazda 3 2.0 R unfortunately doesn’t feel like a car with a 2-liter engine. While it is not by any means slow or underpowered, the transmission somewhat neuters the experience, probably how the automatic transmission is calibrated in this 2.0 R variant. The 1.5 V feels a bit punchier, thanks to its transmission being more willing to downshift when overtaking.

Under my hands, the Mazda 3 2.0 R netted a fuel consumption of 10.3 km/l, which is about par for the course when it comes to sedans with a 2-liter engine. This has been achieved through trips to Clark, Pagsanjan, and other places that isn’t EDSA, especially since I live in the South.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes View Post
    Wow. This is exactly what I need. Even though the damage has been done already. Haha. Do you think certain garages or shops might have a local version of this?
    I was able to find one from amazon.co.jp site, just search for AEROGUARD2-BK

I'll probably buy one on my next visit to Tokyo next year.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Anyone solved the clanking sound from the front suspension yet? Hindi ko mahanap! [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyjas View Post
    Anyone solved the clanking sound from the front suspension yet? Hindi ko mahanap! [emoji22]

remove the front tires. look at the 2 lower arm bushings. the back might have a tear na. 99% of fwd cars have this design and inherently requires maintenance repairs.

FOCUS

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    remove the front tires. look at the 2 lower arm bushings. the back might have a tear na. 99% of fwd cars have this design and inherently requires maintenance repairs.

FOCUS
    Will have that checked sir thanks!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Here's a nice review of the 2018 Mazda3 2.0 R. The comparison with the 1.5 variant when it comes to overtaking power is quite interesting:

218 Mazda 3 2. R Sedan Review (With Video) – Go Flat Out

Off the line, the Mazda 3 2.0 R is quick, but in overtaking situations, the Mazda 3 2.0 R unfortunately doesn’t feel like a car with a 2-liter engine. While it is not by any means slow or underpowered, the transmission somewhat neuters the experience, probably how the automatic transmission is calibrated in this 2.0 R variant. The 1.5 V feels a bit punchier, thanks to its transmission being more willing to downshift when overtaking.

Under my hands, the Mazda 3 2.0 R netted a fuel consumption of 10.3 km/l, which is about par for the course when it comes to sedans with a 2-liter engine. This has been achieved through trips to Clark, Pagsanjan, and other places that isn’t EDSA, especially since I live in the South.
    I don't think he's stepping on the gas pedal enough. [emoji23] Besides he can downshift anytime on the 2.0.