New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 448 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi has anybody installed any tweaks on their entertainment system? i've tried AIO 1.51 but it does not support my FW (59.00.330).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Soul red din. Contrasts well with black

Review | 2017 Mazda3 | Better than Before - YouTube[/QUOTE]

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    is it true na yong sd card for navigation are outdated then ang sabi ng dealer eh kailangan pa i update ng mazda para magamit ang navigation and kailangan pa ng 1 month na waiting time.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    is it true na yong sd card for navigation are outdated then ang sabi ng dealer eh kailangan pa i update ng mazda para magamit ang navigation and kailangan pa ng 1 month na waiting time.
    Nah. The nav is an outsourced 1. The 3's nav system had superceding series of updates. 1 has to be of a certain recent or current version for the nav to work.
    Some hacks have been known to work better. Seek fellow tsikoteer & Mown3r brother, Testament11, for free help on the hack.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Nah. The nav is an outsourced 1. The 3's nav system had superceding series of updates. 1 has to be of a certain recent or current version for the nav to work.
    Some hacks have been known to work better. Seek fellow tsikoteer & Mown3r brother, Testament11, for free help on the hack.
    question is...kung sakali na ipagawa ang hack,di kaya maapektuhan yong sa yojin warranty nya.1 week old pa lang kasi m3 speed soul red namen.thanks....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    If I remember correctly, on a recent eb, a new member with a 2017 had the hacks installed, but since his m3 has a newer software version, hindi yata compatible pa. Maybe after a few months may hack update na for the latest version.

A lot of us already have this hack in our m3 & no problems so far with the yojin 3. Ofcourse, we don't tell that to Mazda when we go there for our pms hehe.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The 2017 facelift now has a perfect grille, complete set of blades...
    Look at 2014-16's:

Here's the Facelift:

1 hitch w/ the perfect grille...OE plate holder needs 4 HOLES drilled.

I've been getting a handful of requests for a facelift version of the original No-Drill Plate Relocator. The '14-'16 one won't fit. Had to start from scratch...
    Finally after some wait, it's OUT & tested on variants w/ lip & without....
    With aero-lip:

Without lip:

For more details, please email
    satravajante*gmail.com
    Thanks. God bless!!!!
    Thanks Sir Trav for the plate reloc..finally installed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1671.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by batanghamog1971 View Post
    Thanks Sir Trav for the plate reloc..finally installed.
    Whoah!!!! Grats!!!! The FL's grille, such a beauty.... should never be covered.
    Thanks for sharing, sir!
    For more details on the 2017 FaceLift M3-specific No-Drill Plate Relocator, please email
    satravajante*gmail.com
    Thanks!!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If you're yet to install your LTO plates & wish to show that pretty kodo grille or spare it from drilling holes....
    Still available.....
    The Original No-Drill Plate Relocators!
    Custom-designed for Quick & Easy DIY. Secure. Self-centering. Self-aligning. No holes. No special tools needed.

Comes w/ Ph-spec frame pre-fitted w/ LTO-ready fixed nuts for added ease, theft resistance & peace of mind.
    Plate won't rest on bumper...no scratch risk...

2017 Facelift M3 model. Shows that beautiful revised & completely bladed grille. Installs on models w/ or w/o aero lip.

'14-'16 Pre-Facelift M3 model.

These are the same kits shipped to the US, Sg & Europe.

Skyactive M2 DJ model...spares that CF inspired grille band from drilling.

For details, please email
    satravajante*gmail.com
    Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hi sir travs, do you have the updated number of the contact person for rota wheels? The one you posted is not working. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk