New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    ^^ i guess gen2 mz3 1,6l ba? di naman kita dinidiscourage pero underpower at malakas sa gas. what?? battery in steering wheel???directly konektado ang wiring from all buttons of steering wheel to integrated stereo & vice versa besides no power up needed ang steering wheel nito
    ok, so wiring problem lang kelangan ayusin para gumana yung steering wheel audio controls? Kaya ba ng DIY eto?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zanctfiedwes View Post
    Sir jut703, I just purchased my Mazda 3 this month and ganito ang status nung car... hindi gumagana yung steering wheel audio controls and ang pagkakasabi saken kelangan lang daw palitan yung battery which after doing research I found out to be irrelevant... electrical problem ba talaga eto and magagawa ko sya DIY? Is this an indication that the car may have been flooded?
    I suggest na pacheck mo na sa casa para ma diagnose Ng maayos. At pa estimate mo, puede mo naman ipagawa sa labas or sa casa Kung me budget.

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    I suggest na pacheck mo na sa casa para ma diagnose Ng maayos. At pa estimate mo, puede mo naman ipagawa sa labas or sa casa Kung me budget.
    Ok sirs! Newbie car owner here... Thanks sa advise. Appreciate all your help.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ok, so wiring problem lang kelangan ayusin para gumana yung steering wheel audio controls? Kaya ba ng DIY eto?
    I did not make any conclusion yet that the wiring was the culprit. All I'm saying it's kinda strange for me the control buttons in the steering wheel needs a power supply. I'm just guessing here the culprit might be the control buttons itself or maybe loose connections only etc.. . DIY? why not as long as you know what you're doing & you are not novice in troubleshooting.
    Pls take note of this....the connectors from the clockspring connected to the airbag is very tricky to unplug the 2 connectors clips. carefully unplugged these clips otherwise if you do loose or break it, As far as I know Mazda does not sell the clips separately otherwise you will have to buy a new closkspring assembly just for that clip. Hence if you don't mind may I suggest just follow Leo_Arz's advice... best of luck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I did not make any conclusion yet that the wiring was the culprit. All I'm saying it's kinda strange for me the control buttons in the steering wheel needs a power supply. I'm just guessing here the culprit might be the control buttons itself or maybe loose connections only etc.. . DIY? why not as long as you know what you're doing & you are not novice in troubleshooting.
    Pls take note of this....the connectors from the clockspring connected to the airbag is very tricky to unplug the 2 connectors clips. carefully unplugged these clips otherwise if you do loose or break it, As far as I know Mazda does not sell the clips separately otherwise you will have to buy a new closkspring assembly just for that clip. Hence if you don't mind may I suggest just follow Leo_Arz's advice... best of luck

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Hi guys. Just want to seek some advice. I am planning to buy a repossessed 2013 Mazda 3. Mileage is about 5,000 km. I am still waiting for the bank's estimated price.

1. Any idea on its estimated selling price? Olx says it should range from 570,000-650,000.
    2. Is there any problem with this generation of Mazda 3 apart from fuel consumption?
    3. What should I look out for in checking the vehicle?

Do you know any mechanic from Caloocan? The bank's warehouse is located there and will visit it over the weekend.
    Will appreciate your replies.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    New info lang. The 2013 Mazda 3 I am planning to purchase costs about P570,00. 40% of that amount will be shouldered by the company I am working for. So, I would only pay about 350,000. Is this a good deal?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by artmagna View Post
    New info lang. The 2013 Mazda 3 I am planning to purchase costs about P570,00. 40% of that amount will be shouldered by the company I am working for. So, I would only pay about 350,000. Is this a good deal?
    That's definitely a good deal. 5k lang sa odo for a 2yr old car. Go for it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by artmagna View Post
    Agree with sir go-to-guy, at 350k it is a steal.
    It is probably still under yojin3 program so wala ka pang gastos sa maintenance for the next year

I personally own one and hindi naman ganun kasama yung FC nya. I'm getting 9km/l on pure city

2 years old palang din yng 2nd gen namin and so far wala namang problema. My only gripe is you have to press the pedal a little bit harder to feel its power, shifting rpm ko kasi usually nasa 3.5k to 4k rpm

With the price, i'm assuming 1.6l lang yung engine nya, if 2.0 yan .. Sobrang panalo ka na

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Thanks go-to-guy and aRTie. I already saw the unit and it is really good as new. The previous owner must have hidden it well to keep it from being repossessed. Anyway, I chose it over a 2011 Hyundai Tucson with a 64,000 km mileage, just because I want my first car to be good as new. Hope I made the right choice.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Planning to buy 2005 mazda 3 hatchback. Ano po konsumo nya? Sabi magastos daw gen2. Anong fen po ba ito?

2nd-hand Mazda 3 advice