Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sana meron din SUV version yan.. tapos mukhang cx-9 na PPV

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    sana meron din SUV version yan.. tapos mukhang cx-9 na PPV
    may napanood akong Podcast (this year) where they interviewed the head of Mazda PH. wala silang plan to release an SUV version of the BT-50

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    may napanood akong Podcast (this year) where they interviewed the head of Mazda PH. wala silang plan to release an SUV version of the BT-50
    I think Mazda(PH?) never got the deal with Isuzu to produce(rebadge) the MU-X(new generation)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^would be strange to see another diesel Mazda

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    its an isuzu daw.. hehe.. baka pwede din pa service sa isuzu phils..

kaya yun new gen dmax, improved na interior.

ganda ito kung may SUV version

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Maybe Mazda is going to see if the BT50 will sell well in ASEAN and Australia first to even start considering a SUV trim? I doubt they haven't done a sketch/concept discussion about it. But without volume, they won't bother even pushing the development forward.

Maybe a similar scenario to why the Terra was so delayed eventhough the Navarra/NP300 was already in market.

I wonder though, since this will have Isuzu engine, will Mazda PH be (forced to end up) stocking Isuzu engine oil as the pitch of Isuzu PH is only use their Isuzu genuine oils for their engines, especially these Bluepower engines.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Weird lang for Mazda if they don't go for the mu-X twin since they went for the Dmax one already. If the goal is to move upmarket, a more premium SUV makes more sense than a premium pickup.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Weird lang for Mazda if they don't go for the mu-X twin since they went for the Dmax one already. If the goal is to move upmarket, a more premium SUV makes more sense than a premium pickup.
    For ASEAN and Australia, does the Lifestyle Pickup Market have higher demand/annual sales than SUVs/PPVs?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    For ASEAN and Australia, does the Lifestyle Pickup Market have higher demand/annual sales than SUVs/PPVs?
    Not sure bro. But lifestyle pickups to me will forever be an oxymoron.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast