New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by desmosedici View Post
    Saw a gen 2 in the wild yesterday in soul red crystal - at BGC where Mazda North Edsa had a machine gray one on static display. Ganda talaga nung machine gray.
    I saw CX-9/CX-5/CX3 and other Mazda cars on display last weekend sa BGC and napanganga ako sa interior ng CX-9/CX-5
    Love the machine gray color too...

In fact I just joined the forum again (after a long absence... too long ago that I can't remember my previous username anymore).... to check out details about the CX-5 haha.... one of my shortlisted vehicle to get for sometime next year. matagal tagal pang research.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    I never really trust dealer agents in promise dates of availability. As expected, upon follow up, my order may not be coming as promised next week. I suppose management of orders lang ginagawa ng mga dealers and agents. When they offered me ASAP na available na unit sa planta na Grey, in 6 hours time i made the reservation payment sa dealer mismo, with the intention of paying in full once confirmed.

After leaving the dealership, received another message na may error sa info about sa unit and nasa japan pa daw pala but, i allocate na sa akin, eta last week june. I did not ask already about the order queue kasi direct ang offer sakin.

Oh well, reservation payment naman can be pulled out in case I change my mind. Atat lang, he he.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    I've already put a downpayment on the CX-5. She's a beauty. I sold my suby to get either the new CR-V or this, pero sold on this. Ask lang, ano yung promised dates ng ahente sa inyo and respective dealership? if you dont mind. In Makati, they said its going to be Sept daw. Hopefully its not too late for us, baka abutan tayo ng 2018 niyan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrstial View Post
    I've already put a downpayment on the CX-5. She's a beauty. I sold my suby to get either the new CR-V or this, pero sold on this. Ask lang, ano yung promised dates ng ahente sa inyo and respective dealership? if you dont mind. In Makati, they said its going to be Sept daw. Hopefully its not too late for us, baka abutan tayo ng 2018 niyan.
    At least sa 2018 lalabas na yun new engine na walang spark plugs.

2017 Mazda CX-5

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It appears that the number of units shipped into the country and the allocation they will get is something beyond the dealers' control. Been in line for over 2 months now and still no committed delivery date.
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrstial View Post

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sa Australia they're getting new stocks na.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Overwhelmed yata sila with the orders. Oh yes, I've been hearing about this from this forum. They are very mum about what is going to entail with the new engine though. No specs yet kaya cannot confirm the efficacy of this new engine. End of 2018 pa yata mag roroll out ito. Sana hindi naman ganun katagal. I was assured by the SA sa Sept daw darating. keeping my fingers crossed and taking his word with a grain of salt but it has a few changes that are different from the ones we have available now. Sabi daw its the power seat for the passenger and memory button for the driver seats. No word regarding the power lift gate, stop and go traffic brake assist, radar cruise, etc on the 2.5L AWD CX-5.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Wow Sept. At least the rainy season is more than halfway. 😁

When I was going around the dealerships early May, I was told stocks would be coming in around June.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    When I was going around the dealerships early May, I was told stocks would be coming in around June.
    Exactly what the agent said to me when I made a reservation fee.