Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    And its time to welcome July!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nelson de leon kaya familiar kasi dating konsehal po ng QC; aka don master fluff
    I second! Kilala po yang si Konsi and is well loved by his constituents and fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Me dumating na FWD Pro sa dealer ko and being offered to me but its in Sonic Silver Metallic. Still waiting for the Machine Grey color. Grrrrr!

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    is the machine grey color really worth the premium? Saw a CX9 machine grey in the parking lot recently... looks just like a normal grey and honestly it didn't wow me like it did in the pictures.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Probably not but most likely production costs for that color like the soul red crystal is higher thus the premium. Just like other car nrands that have 10k to 20k add on say for pearl white.

Me, I prefer the Grey since cx5 colors are limited. Had a white civic, a silver crv and currently a black monty so out na sila. The misis do not like the red so i end up with the grey choice.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoBoy View Post
    Me dumating na FWD Pro sa dealer ko and being offered to me but its in Sonic Silver Metallic. Still waiting for the Machine Grey color. Grrrrr!
    May Machine Grey CX-5 FWD Pro sa Mazda Pampanga on display right now, you might want to give them a call or I can give you the number of my SA there.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I think sa Alabang meron din PRO.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoBoy View Post
    Probably not but most likely production costs for that color like the soul red crystal is higher thus the premium. Just like other car nrands that have 10k to 20k add on say for pearl white.

Me, I prefer the Grey since cx5 colors are limited. Had a white civic, a silver crv and currently a black monty so out na sila. The misis do not like the red so i end up with the grey choice.
    Yeah i agree... baka sa timpla mas costly...

I get why the premium fee for pearl whites as i really see the big difference from the normal flat white.

but for the machine grey.. has anybody compared it with the other greys/silver/modern steel of other cars? Is there a big difference ba for us to pay extra?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Yeah i agree... baka sa timpla mas costly...

I get why the premium fee for pearl whites as i really see the big difference from the normal flat white.

but for the machine grey.. has anybody compared it with the other greys/silver/modern steel of other cars? Is there a big difference ba for us to pay extra?
    MAZDA: Mazda MX-5 RF to Feature Machine Gray Premium Color Designed to Compliment KODO Design | News Releases

All I know is it looks good. And I've never been a fan of gray cars before.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Machine Gray, love it!!!