New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1102 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 100210521092109810991100110111021103110411051106111211521202 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Youncle View Post
    I don't have the relocator kit sir that's why I wanna change it sana to a standard bolt for license plate. Not sure if previous owner/casa drilled this tiny hole or stock talaga ng M3 natin?
    A bolt would require a nut behind the grille to receive it. You won't want that. The grille has dimples on specific points that are mold-reinforced to take screws. You can change to larger ones....but that would create bigger holes. Why not just put a slightly larger washer between the head & the plate? For as long as the screw tightens, you'll be fine. Should you wish for a relocator kit, you may PM for details, sir.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Filters they'd change on last service episode under Yojin are Oil, cabin, intake & FUEL
    Be sure your fuel level is low, say around a quarter left. Fuel filter is accessed thru the rear passenger seat. You won't welcome spills & the stench....yes, the cabin will stink fuel for a bit.
    Have all your axle & steering boots, all ball joint dust shields inspected. They should all be cut/leak-free.
    Bring your own proper brake lube, otherwise, they'd likely be using multi-purpose grease which won't do the job. I always keep a bottle of Permatex brake lube in the parts bin.
    Bring your own Wilkins, Absolute (or whatever) distilled water for Wiper Wash solution & battery top up.
    Use only genuine Mazda FL22 Coolant to swap or top up. It's available in the dealership.
    Should you decide to drain & fill the 'lifetime' ATF(outside Yojin), you will need around 4Liters per. Do it at least twice, after using the car a while in between. Use ONLY Mazda FZ ATF, strictly no substitutes.
    Have all mounts checked. They're fluid filled. Leaks will mean failure.
    Grab a bottle of their Deposit Cleaner. Throw it in the fuel tank post-fillup. It helps keep your injectors clean.
    Have batt health checked. Good or dying, grab a CTEK CT5 Start/Stop trickle charger...extend the life out of that EFB.
    Good luck w/ the service....& Happy Mownership, sir![emoji106]

Do you have a photo of Permatex Brake Lube? Wanna buy one. My last PMS is due this month. The suspension springs are part of the warranty, right?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    Do you have a photo of Permatex Brake Lube? Wanna buy one. My last PMS is due this month. The suspension springs are part of the warranty, right?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Permatex

Permatex Silicone Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant 8 fl.oz (Packaging May Vary) | Online Shopping Lazada

Permatex 85188 Synthetic Ultra Brake Parts Lubricant 14g | Online Shopping Lazada

The one that I am using is the small one. I don't know the difference between the two.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Anyone has a similar problem with the steering system? Recently, I am hearing consecutive clattery "tok" sounds when turning the steering wheel to the right. Mine is a Mazda 3 2015 1.5HB. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by civtro View Post
    Anyone has a similar problem with the steering system? Recently, I am hearing consecutive clattery "tok" sounds when turning the steering wheel to the right. Mine is a Mazda 3 2015 1.5HB. Thanks!
    Check if any of your axle boots are torn. CV joint might've gone.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by civtro View Post
    CV joint needs replacement

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Does our 3 have ATF filter? I'm planning to change the ATF on my next PMS. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by drawdee View Post
    Does our 3 have ATF filter? I'm planning to change the ATF on my next PMS. Thanks
    How many kms clocked? Yes, the 3 has a tranny filter, around P2.5k. Mazda FZ fluid(strictly FZ only) around 4L if you just drain & fill w/o filter change. 5ish if you do the filter...then, another 4 if you wanna do a 2nd drain & fill. Dipstick has desired level at corresponding fluid temp.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    How many kms clocked? Yes, the 3 has a tranny filter, around P2.5k. Mazda FZ fluid(strictly FZ only) around 4L if you just drain & fill w/o filter change. 5ish if you do the filter...then, another 4 if you wanna do a 2nd drain & fill. Dipstick has desired level at corresponding fluid temp.

Thanks Bro, Around 72T km, Is it advisable to change also the tranny filter or just drain and fill will do?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    CV joint needs replacement

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much, Yatta. Did you experience the same before, and had it fixed as well? Would love to know where you had it done and how much it costed. Thanks again!