New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1058 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 95810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast
Results 10,571 to 10,580 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    torsion beam.
    Guess what else comes with a torsion beam? The new A-class
    Mercedes-Benz A-Class design & styling | Autocar

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    New toy :D

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    Anong app gamit mo tsaka OBDII connector?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Anong app gamit mo tsaka OBDII connector?

VGate OBD2 from Lazada (link above) and Torque Pro.

So far di pa lumalagpas ng 89C ang engine and tranny temp in traffic. Malamig kasi siguro panahon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    VGate OBD2 from Lazada (link above) and Torque Pro.

So far di pa lumalagpas ng 89C ang engine and tranny temp in traffic. Malamig kasi siguro panahon.

Yung torque pro ba un app? Madali lang ba i-set up?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yan b un?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Yung torque pro ba un app? Madali lang ba i-set up?
    Di sya user-friendly.

Nakailang pindot din ako para maging successful ang bluetooth pairing pero once I got that right wala nang issue every time I use it.

Malulula ka sa dami ng options and sensors na pwede i-display. Took me a while to figure out saan ang voltage reading. Napagana ko na ang trip log pero location lang pala tinitingnan nya. Di ko pa alam kung may logger sya ng engine data para macompare ko ang temps vs traffic. I'll figure it out soon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi All,

Planning to upgrade the headlights of my 2014 Mazda 3 1.5L and is torn between two routes:

1. Full headlight assembly swap (aftermarket that looks like the OEM 2.0L variant with DRL)
    - This is my preference in terms of looks but not very much improvement daw in terms of performance at twice the price
    2. HID retrofit
    - Half the price of option 1 and ok ang performance daw. I'm just worried about opening up the headlight and going back for backjobs for the moisture. Looking at either Redline or GaryQ Stage 2.

Any suggestions? Specially for those who have already took the plunge with either route. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is yours projector type na?

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thestartingline View Post
    Hi All,

Planning to upgrade the headlights of my 2014 Mazda 3 1.5L and is torn between two routes:

1. Full headlight assembly swap (aftermarket that looks like the OEM 2.0L variant with DRL)
    - This is my preference in terms of looks but not very much improvement daw in terms of performance at twice the price
    2. HID retrofit
    - Half the price of option 1 and ok ang performance daw. I'm just worried about opening up the headlight and going back for backjobs for the moisture. Looking at either Redline or GaryQ Stage 2.

Any suggestions? Specially for those who have already took the plunge with either route. Thanks!
    If papalitan mo ung headlight assembly ng china aftermarket, baka mga 2-3years lng tumagal at mag crack na ung headlight sa loob. Pero tsambahan padin yun.

I would also suggest, if paparetrofit ka, avoid installing angel eyes or demon eyes or kahit anong eyes, kasi pag pumalya yan, bubksan nanaman headlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Guess what else comes with a torsion beam? The new A-class
    Mercedes-Benz A-Class design & styling | Autocar
    lol.. even the new corolla and civic has a better rear suspension. japan japa🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵