New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    *okidoc

Sir Actor any negative feedback on your Mazda 3?
    wala ako negative feedback except malakas sa gas..from cogeo (antipolo) to makati
    roughly nasa 60kms balikan..*8kms per liter...weekend car nalang ang mazda 3 ko..pero maganda ang handling para sakin..

my daily ride is vios 1.5G AT 10 to 12kms per liter ave.

*bawawaw

Actor21, san po kayo nakakuha ng ganitong deal? balak ko din po ang mazda 3 thanks.
    2008 september ko pa nakuha yang deal na ganyan e..ito yung 56per liter pa ang gas hehehehe.. nagtataka nga ako ngayon kase wala naman dinagdag pero nagtaas sila ng presyo..before 819k ang price ng S variant...punta ka mazda makati look for Bong Ladrica...taga coke kamo nag recommend sayo..alam na nya yun..mabibigyan ka ng magandang deal

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Just got my M3R today! Breaking it in.... Zoom zoom.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Congrats and enjoy your new ride. Join us at http://www.clubmazda3.org/ and http://www.mazdatech.org

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    I actually am trying to join the board. My account hasn't been approved though.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello guys I am Jayson Tejero, Sale Consultant of Mazda Quezon Avenue, kung interested po kayo sa Mazda at kaylangan po ninyo ng approval or any assistant feel free po to visit me sa Mazda Q.Ave, just look for Jayson Tejero and pakisabi nalang po na dito po ninyo ako nakuha sa tsikot.yehey 09238158396

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I like the 2nd gen Mazda3 hatch.

We have a 1st gen hatch in Manila.

The bad news is, here in Singapore a Mazda3 costs $96000. They've had the 2nd gen since early 2009 actually. At the current exchange rate (lumalakas ang SGD) that is 3.26M petot

The suspension of the 1st gen is stiff, yes. But I like it. Doesn't feel fiddly when cornering (and I am just a commuter driver). The shocks are amazingly fragile, the front shocks on mine gave out after 12000km.

The shocks are considered a wear item so are not covered by warranty. Ang sinabi sa akin, sa Vios daw the shocks are warranty items.

But I don't mind so much, the shocks cost 3,000-ish each which is 1/2 the cost of a tire. Wala namang nagrereklamo na wear item yung gulong, right?

I was getting around 6.8-7km/L Taguig-Makati every day 10km to the office, took 1 hour (so medyo mabigat na traffic). My colleague with a 1.8L Civic was getting 7-8. So gas guzzler reputation aside, it's not so bad. Of course compared to a 1.3 it will look bad, but then so will the 1.8 Civic.

Our Mazda3 is 4 years old now, but only has 31000km on it (nag-OFW ako two years ago huhuhu, I just visit it once a month to drive it... commute ako dito sa SG thanks to the 3.26M price tag). Aside from the bad shocks and some shopping cart dents, the failure modes were

1) the intake jammed with carbon deposits (car eventually would not start, had to have it trucked to the casa), sabi ni Mazda dahil daw sa paggamit ko ng Shell fuel (I had a Shell Citibank card so 100% Shell user ako before). Madumi daw ang Shell fuel.

2) the power window switch occasionally misbehaves

3) the light inside the glove compartment won't turn on anymore! this happened when it was less than a year old and I haven't the time or inclination to fix it (hassle ipa-warranty)

Overall I am a Mazda fan, so I have no regrets. The suspension and fuel consumption are known concerns. If you want the appearance and driving dynamics, you pay the price. The hatch is nice because of the big rear opening, but a Fit/Jazz actually has more cargo handling capacity. The Fit/Jazz is quite noisy over bumps though.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    *okidoc

wala ako negative feedback except malakas sa gas..from cogeo (antipolo) to makati
    roughly nasa 60kms balikan..*8kms per liter...weekend car nalang ang mazda 3 ko..pero maganda ang handling para sakin..

my daily ride is vios 1.5G AT 10 to 12kms per liter ave.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    *bawawaw

2008 september ko pa nakuha yang deal na ganyan e..ito yung 56per liter pa ang gas hehehehe.. nagtataka nga ako ngayon kase wala naman dinagdag pero nagtaas sila ng presyo..before 819k ang price ng S variant...punta ka mazda makati look for Bong Ladrica...taga coke kamo nag recommend sayo..alam na nya yun..mabibigyan ka ng magandang deal
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actor 21, thank you, galing ako ke Bong Ladrica last Saturday. meron pa nga sya 60K DP kaso maedyo malaki ang monthly 17k.

kaya eto baka hintay ko july para makaipon ako ng mas malaki DP tapos i bank financing ko na. sobra gusto ko looks ng mazda 3, gusto yun 1.6V kasi naka 16 mags at fog lamps na

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Congrats on the buy bawawaw!
    Eto din crush na crush ni wifey dati eh...di lang kami natuloy because of the legroom sa back seat.
    We got the FD instead and no regrets wit it!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    Congrats on the buy bawawaw!
    Eto din crush na crush ni wifey dati eh...di lang kami natuloy because of the legroom sa back seat.
    We got the FD instead and no regrets wit it!
    Gecko Guy, wala pa mazda 3 ko hehe, nag-iipon pa, mabigat kasi yun promo ng in house na monthly kaya di ko muna nilabas hehe;

congrats on you FD pare!!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *Bawawaw

If u are really decided on buying the current gen Mazda 3 then eto gawin mo:

1. Ask 4-5 Mazda Agents for the best price they could give you, I got my 2.0 at 70K discount. Pinag away-away ko ung mga agents in giving me the best discount they can offer.

2. Search for the Bank with the lowest Interest rate. Bank Auto Loan will always be better than in-house fianancing. Trust me on this or do the math.

3. Purchase the car on the dealer who gave you the highest discount using the bank loan that gave the lowest interest.

4. Congratulations! enjoy your ride

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2011 Mazda 3 buy ko na or wait for the 2nd generation