The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawawaw29 View Post
    ------------------
    Actor21, san po kayo nakakuha ng ganitong deal? balak ko din po ang mazda 3

thanks.
    when I bought my 3 last Dec the offer they gave me was 70K all in and the monthly amortization is around 17.5K. based ito sa 20% dp. i asked them on how much the dp and MA on a 30% dp. they quoted us 170K dp & 15K MA but gave in sa 160K dp.

better ask the delears kung ano promo nila ngayon for the 3. call several deleaships para makakuha ka ng best offer.

hth

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    I'm planning to get the 2.0 model soon. Best deal I got (which I'm getting if things go well) is 90k dp, 20k monthly for 60 months, all in with the usual freebies plus back up sensor.

I did my research with a couple of casas and let each other know of their deals kaya napababa ko ng maigi yung monthly. I have an option of increasing the DP to further lower the monthly installments.

Excited na ako!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by euro_c View Post
    I'm planning to get the 2.0 model soon. Best deal I got (which I'm getting if things go well) is 90k dp, 20k monthly for 60 months, all in with the usual freebies plus back up sensor.

I did my research with a couple of casas and let each other know of their deals kaya napababa ko ng maigi yung monthly. I have an option of increasing the DP to further lower the monthly installments.

Excited na ako!
    Some of the 1.3 car had a back up sensor as stock feature while the 2.0 Mazda optional pa pala? I suggest to increase your DP at least 20-30% to lower the monthly. Hinde biro ang 20K per month lalo na meron ka pang maintenance for gas, car and other needs. Pero kung kaya mo naman then ignore this reply

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Some of the 1.3 car had a back up sensor as stock feature while the 2.0 Mazda optional pa pala? I suggest to increase your DP at least 20-30% to lower the monthly. Hinde biro ang 20K per month lalo na meron ka pang maintenance for gas, car and other needs. Pero kung kaya mo naman then ignore this reply
    Agree with you na mataas ang 20k. But I did the math and the overall interest is at par with what banks are offering. Eto, may free insurance, chattel, and LTO pa.

I will increase the DP, para bumaba ang monthly or ma-shorten yung term. Your suggestion is appreciated

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by euro_c View Post
    Agree with you na mataas ang 20k. But I did the math and the overall interest is at par with what banks are offering. Eto, may free insurance, chattel, and LTO pa.

I will increase the DP, para bumaba ang monthly or ma-shorten yung term. Your suggestion is appreciated
    kung kakayanin, you can increase the dp to lower the MA. just like what I did. pa-quote ka na lang sa SA para malaman mo difference. Yung sa akin I increased the dp from 20% to 30% to lower the MA from 17.5K to 15K. thats 150K difference after 5 years. yung dp na 20% is 70K tapos yung 30% is 160K. so I saved almost 60K all in all.

hth.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    kung kakayanin, you can increase the dp to lower the MA. just like what I did. pa-quote ka na lang sa SA para malaman mo difference. Yung sa akin I increased the dp from 20% to 30% to lower the MA from 17.5K to 15K. thats 150K difference after 5 years. yung dp na 20% is 70K tapos yung 30% is 160K. so I saved almost 60K all in all.

hth.
    --------------------------------------------
    thank you sa inputs nyo. actually kahit medyo matagal na sya na model gusto ko pa din, ganda kasi ng dating, pati yung pinsan nya na focus.

Tanong ko din kung regular oil lang ba gamit dito sa mazda3 o kelangan synthetic? yun 05 ko na sentra kasi parating regular/mineral oil lang para mura PMS

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawawaw29 View Post
    --------------------------------------------
    thank you sa inputs nyo. actually kahit medyo matagal na sya na model gusto ko pa din, ganda kasi ng dating, pati yung pinsan nya na focus.

Tanong ko din kung regular oil lang ba gamit dito sa mazda3 o kelangan synthetic? yun 05 ko na sentra kasi parating regular/mineral oil lang para mura PMS
    Full synthetic oil ang gamit kaya every 10000km interval ng PMS.

Salpakan mo lang ng 1.8L or 2.0L(163hp, 12 km/L(City), 17km/L(Highway) FC) na Mazda Sky engine + Sky transmission, + hightech toys using the same 1st Gen. Mazda 3 body, e bebenta pa to for the next 5 years IMHO.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    ayos thank you

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoc View Post
    Hi guys! first time car buyer here.

Just want to get an informed decision before sealing the deal with Mazda 3.
    The low DP of 95K all in plus freebies of SIDE SKIRTS, REAR SPOILER, FOG LAMPS AND TAIL PIPE FINISHER and standard PMS and Tint is very tempting.

Just wanted to know the Fuel consumption of the 1st gen Mazda 3, Maintainance and After sale issues?

And if any are there any complains regerding this car?
    (ang gulo maghanap dito sa thread eh )

Or shall I wait for the 2nd generation?

Thank you in advance!
    Sir you end up with it ba o you changed your mind? i was about to ask the same question buti i found your thread.
    Reply po kayo if nag go on kayo sa offer.. kinwenta ko ung offer sakin laki ng kita nila for 5 years almost 50% 99k all in..

thanks po sir wait ko tlaga if nakapag decide n kayo heheh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by amypretty View Post
    Sir you end up with it ba o you changed your mind? i was about to ask the same question buti i found your thread.
    Reply po kayo if nag go on kayo sa offer.. kinwenta ko ung offer sakin laki ng kita nila for 5 years almost 50% 99k all in..

thanks po sir wait ko tlaga if nakapag decide n kayo heheh

Personally I don't like the Mazda3 that much. The main issue is the ride comfort, or the lack of it. The suspension is on the stiff side which can result in you feeling very tired after a long drive. The rear seats are among the worst I have tried. It might not be apparent right away but trying to look for a comfortable position is nearly impossible.

I suggest you test drive the Mazda3 along with other cars like the Corolla, etc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
2011 Mazda 3 buy ko na or wait for the 2nd generation