New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *thanks baw... did you try the V model? Yun 80K ba is 17K monthly yun? How about the V model, did you get a quote? sensya na daming tanong...

V model has 16" rims, black out meter (optitron), auto climate control for aircon, dual airbags and fog lights.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Had the same dilemma and was suppose to make a thread when I found this.

What do you guys think, should i go for the 2011 1st gen model or wait possibly until mid next year for the 2nd gen? In terms of the look, i like them both. I don't really mind the big grin that the 2nd gen has. Is the 2nd gen a big upgrade compare to the 1st?better FC, engine, power... and is the current 1.6 m3 model really underpowered?

Any news about the 2nd gen release here?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Wait... the advantages of the SkyDrive engine is worth it.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Depends actually. As for the 1.6 models, other than the different body style and interiors, technically, the two would be the same. They have the same 105-hp engine and 4-speed auto with manual shift. As for the 2 liter models though, the new 3 will feature a 5-speed automatic as compared to the older one's 4-speed auto with manual shift. So the 2 liter model should really be more fuel efficient. If the looks of the new 3 don't really matter to you a lot, then the old 3 would suffice. I don't think they'd be releasing the Skydrive engine and transmission here yet for we have poor quality gas that could ruin the skydrive engines. Well, that's how I see things.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
2011 Mazda 3 buy ko na or wait for the 2nd generation