Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Antipolo OverLooking...sa Gabi....uyyyyy para sweet!!! ahehehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by aann
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chicane
    Baguio. Balita ko 10 degrees Celsius daw ngayon dun.
    naku layo msydo yan....preferably mga 2-3 hour drive lang :D

thanks for the reply though!

kaya yan ;)

kinaya ng brother ng GF ko from angono, rizal to baguio in 3 hours.
    naka ford excursion ata sila nun.
    holy week nga lang ata nun.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yung friend ko, noon pag nabo-bore silang mag-asawa, sakay sila sa oto at they just drive and drive and drive and... maski saan sila makarating at abutin ng gabi. Then uwi na sila.

But now, they spend their weekends sa church. Mas maganda at worthwhile di po ba?

Another friend of mine, pag home sick sya, he goes to the airport at panonoorin lang yung mga taong paalis at parating while sipping hot tea or coffee. Pag dating ng hating gabi, uwi na. Home sick parin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ok nga yan...pag ala ka magawa...roadtrip!!!

me and my friends used to do that...punta kame tagaytay for example tapos lahat ng SELECT hihintuan namin....or any gas station na OK ang convie store.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Subic offers complete package...IMO!

For Adventure...you have Zoobic safari, Ocean Adventure, Pamulaklakin Train (konting hiking with the Aetas giving lectures on Jungle survival).

For Sports....it got beautiful beaches to go for water sports like jetski, kayak and wreck-diving.

For Staying...thay lots of good hotels and houses to stay.

and of course, Shopping!!!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    south of manila: resorts in calamba

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Go to Cavite! Go to Island Cove. It's free entrance to get in, free parking too. Many many things are offered there. U can go fishing, n after u catch ur fish, they'll cook it for u (for a price of course)..or u can take it home. At night, go to the Fishing Village, n there's a huge tiki/bamboo type bar/restaurant, where there's live bands. The food price is reasonable. Island cove at night, is right across the bay from Manila. So u can walk along their boardwalk area n watch the city lights of manila at night. Then there's also a zoo there, n swimming pool area. There's a club n a few restaurants.

Or like everyone else says, Go to Tagaytay. It's not that far at all. Just take the Aguinaldo Highway all the way there.

Or go to The Avalon in Quezon i think. It's a bird sanctuary/zoo, n u can take pictures with birds n watch shows there.

Or watch PBA games live! At Cuneta Astrodome, VIP seating is less than 400Pesos. Lower box seating is less than 300. It's very fun n exciting to watch PBA games, especially since most events are 2 games back2back. Even if ur not a fan of the PBA..its great to watch.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sa baywalk mag-stroll kayo dulo to dulo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Will try fire lake grill... but is it as expensive as Antonio's? Last time I went there, I spent over 8000php feeding my family... que horror!
    actually, pound per pound mas mahal ang steak sa fire lake grill kaysa sa antonio's pero mas masarap heheh. the ambience of antonio's is nice and unique (kind of some old world charm thing) pero IMO it pretty much wears itself out after 3 visits.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    re: punta fuego, required ba membership? need booking pa? thanks...
    yup kelangan ng membership pero pag off peak season or off peak days, minsan pumapayag sila. weird kasi di mo masabi kung papayagan ka o hindi pag hindi ka member. i guess they "reserve the right to refuse entry"... i suppose just project something like "ey guy i'm a really important dude and if you know what you're good for, you wouldn't even try to stop me." it works for a lot of people

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
saan maganda pumunta??...sawa na sa malls...