New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hey Guys!

Sorry ah OT.

Need help in getting the best, traffic-proof route going to CSB campus from Pasig. I need to go to their School of Design & Art campus along Pablo Ocampo (which I believe is one way...there goes my first dilemma hehe). Saturday morning.

Thanks in advance hehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i'm assuming you're coming from edsa?

here's the route na wala kang masyadong tatandaan na liko:
    1. from edsa, turn right at buendia (you should see the shell station on your right)
    2. when you reach buendia lrt station, turn right again (that's taft already)
    3. at vito cruz (pablo ocampo) turn right again (you should see jollibee)
    4. it's the "weird" (used affectionately) building on your right

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    you can take the sidestreets in yakal, bautista, etc pero since it's a saturday morning, di naman masyado traffic so you can stick with the route i gave above.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im from csb-sda wala naman mashado traffic pag sabaday.
    you can take edsa all the way to roxas boulevard turn right ng roxas boulevard heritage hotel should be on your left. dtraight ka lang and take the buendia flyover towards CCP. keep right when reach traders hotel firart major intersection after the fly over turn right into vito cruz straight straight lang till you get to taft cross taft and the SDA building will be toyour right.

or if you want you can take macapagal din. cross roxas boulevard towards MOA tapso turn right sa intersection before petron. tapos go towards CCP compex turn right when your behind the ccp building. straight lang ulit and youll get to SDA pa rin

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thanks bros! Your help was much needed hehe

OT:  Directions to CSB-School of Design & Art Campus