New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    1. Book your accomodation before going.
    2. Plan for the itineraries/activities before going.
    3. Be prepared to drive more than 12 hours (includes breaks and picture taking)
    4. Check your car

Bitin ang 3 days sa totoo lang.

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi guys kumusta kayo? 😂

It's been more than a year since i last logged in.

By the way, im planning to go to Sagada on Sunday. Can you guys please advise me on which hotels, places to visit and activities to do? Ill be travelling with my gf.

Planning to take the Halsema highway route. Once palang ako nakadaan dito up until the Highest point.

Thanks guys!

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    up up up

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ano pinakamalapit na airport sa sagada para airplane na lang at pasunurin na lang driver.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Walang airport nearby. Tuguegarao maybe?

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    any latest update of road conditions and on going road constructions from baguio to sagada using halsema highway. planning to go this december.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Road condition is 90% good. Well paved and wide. I went there last May when there are some roadworks but i think it's done by now.

Going there, we took Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya Ifugao route since we went to Hungduan town, then from Sagada, took Halsema going to Baguio, when we also went to some farther towns like Kibungan.

It took 6 hours from Sagada to Baguio City, wirh stops to buy carrot juice and veggies and along the way. Not for the tamad drivers

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    para maiba naman, pwede rin via brgy. bitalag, Tagudin, Ilocos sur. via Bessang Pass, Cervantes, Ilocos sur then Aluling bridge tapos magsasanga yung daan pero arrive ka pa rin ng Tadian at Bauko, Mt. Province.

if taking a right turn at the Cervantes town proper crossing e Mankayan at Abatan, Buguias ang lusot.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wala ba masyado damage sa mga daan after last week's super typhoon?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Okay po ba daan pa sagada right now?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
manila to sagada