New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kur0sawa View Post
    a kia picanto upon arriving back nagpacheck ako ng pangilalim ko wala naman masamang tama.
    Wow, Picanto to Sagada Ano model year, sir?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Wow, Picanto to Sagada Ano model year, sir?

sir 2008. hindi po ako unang picanto to reach sagada yun nanndun kami my nakita ako swift na mas mababa pa ground clearance. i think you dont necessarily need a high end car to reach sagada you need to be a good driver

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    mga sir... manila to sagada night driving... shortest route? safe po ba?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    mga sir... manila to sagada night driving... shortest route? safe po ba?
    sa mga forumers, up ko lamang po ito, we're planning to visit sagada and banaue next month, what is the fastest route going to these places?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    sa mga forumers, up ko lamang po ito, we're planning to visit sagada and banaue next month, what is the fastest route going to these places?

We went to Banawe-Vigan-Pagudpud via Nueva Viscaya last summer before the TPLEX opened. The mountain zigzag road portion is less than the Baguio-Bontoc-Sagada. It took me 10 hrs to drive at moderate speed starting at 9 in the morning, from Cavite through the traffic of C-6 and Mindanao Avenue. Be mindfull of the 100 kph speed limit in SCTEX. I was overtaken by a few SUVs that were later flagged down for overspeeding at the SCTEX toll exit. I drove a Sorrento and I was just enjoying the drive and taking it easy. Now that TPLEX is open to traffic, you can drive through and exit Victoria, go straight through Guimba, Munoz, San Jose City, Aritao, then Bagabag, which has a forked road left going up to Lagawe than Banawe. Do an overnight stay Banawe Hotel. The rooms are standard. Just for the experience you can dip in the hotel pool at the historic 8 centigrade temperature and live to tell about it! Sagada/Bontoc will be 1.5 hour drive away, but may take you longer now if the condition is foggy.

I although I have a GPS in my HUD, I used my Android cellphone Google maps before, and have a back up MapsWithMe free for offline use. Just recently I discovered Mapfactor Navigator Free for offline use and found this much better because it has voice direction, and can simulate your route navigation. It is based on OpenStreet maps so the landmarks along the route are fairly current and updated.
    For your initial planning, you can open your route in Google Earth, which will show you the route in 3D topography.

Hope this will help you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    A little off topic.... one of my staff just came from a vacation in sagada. Based on what she relayed to me puro caves daw and trekking tapos may namatay pa daw sa loob ng cave nahulog.... Nakakatakot but it is all worth it daw. Masasabi mo na you conquered sagada after the adventure. Php5500 4D3N inclusive of meals.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.swabe View Post
    We went to Banawe-Vigan-Pagudpud via Nueva Viscaya last summer before the TPLEX opened. The mountain zigzag road portion is less than the Baguio-Bontoc-Sagada. It took me 10 hrs to drive at moderate speed starting at 9 in the morning, from Cavite through the traffic of C-6 and Mindanao Avenue. Be mindfull of the 100 kph speed limit in SCTEX. I was overtaken by a few SUVs that were later flagged down for overspeeding at the SCTEX toll exit. I drove a Sorrento and I was just enjoying the drive and taking it easy. Now that TPLEX is open to traffic, you can drive through and exit Victoria, go straight through Guimba, Munoz, San Jose City, Aritao, then Bagabag, which has a forked road left going up to Lagawe than Banawe. Do an overnight stay Banawe Hotel. The rooms are standard. Just for the experience you can dip in the hotel pool at the historic 8 centigrade temperature and live to tell about it! Sagada/Bontoc will be 1.5 hour drive away, but may take you longer now if the condition is foggy.

I although I have a GPS in my HUD, I used my Android cellphone Google maps before, and have a back up MapsWithMe free for offline use. Just recently I discovered Mapfactor Navigator Free for offline use and found this much better because it has voice direction, and can simulate your route navigation. It is based on OpenStreet maps so the landmarks along the route are fairly current and updated.
    For your initial planning, you can open your route in Google Earth, which will show you the route in 3D topography.

Hope this will help you.
    thank you mister.swabe, we might do the same route paakyat ng banaue....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Up ko lang yung thread , balak kasi pumunta ng sagada sa november. Kumusta po kaya ang roadcondition? Urvan po ang gamit. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga fellow ka tsikot me update kau sa naka punta sa sagada? Tia

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    UP!

Family is planning a Sagada trip this december.

Since medyo luna na etong thread, anyone been there recently?

Waypoints naman dyan and any helpful info.

Kaya ba ng kotse papunta dun? I mean hindi ba kawawa at gulpi? Planning to drive my City.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
manila to sagada