New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Pa Pm din po ng mga details ng trip niyo. Plan ko umuwi via roro with my sedan next year. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Hello!
    I'm going back to Cavite from Davao by Ro-ro this month using Avanza.
    Need help from those who recently did similar trip.
    thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Hi Sir Albastru, your trip was from Batangas to Calapan then from Roxas to Caticlan. If our destination is only at Capiz, how long does it take to drive from Calapan to Capiz, Roxas. Thanks in advance Sir.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan1223 View Post
    Hi Sir Albastru, your trip was from Batangas to Calapan then from Roxas to Caticlan. If our destination is only at Capiz, how long does it take to drive from Calapan to Capiz, Roxas. Thanks in advance Sir.
    2 hours or more, depends on slowness of trike in national highway. Minsan mahirap sila unahan. Btw, just a piece of advice if i we're you magpa reserve ka ng slot sa Starlite or Montenegro para sa Roxas-Caticlan na byahe mo. Pain in the a** ang pier na yan. Minsan naglalagay pa iba diyan para lang makasingit. Kaya ako nag 2GO na ako Batangas-Caticlan. Saves you from crooks in Roxas

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    how about fastcat sa batangas-calapan?

meron na rin ba talagang byahe ng fastcat from bulalacao, or. mindoro to caticlan?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi All,

I would just like to ask po sana how long is the travel time from Manila to Iloilo? And specifically po from Calapan to Roxas port, please?

Thank you in advance

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JiaKen View Post
    Hi All,

I would just like to ask po sana how long is the travel time from Manila to Iloilo? And specifically po from Calapan to Roxas port, please?

Thank you in advance
    I did this trip a twice back in 2010-2011 (From Manila to Mountain Province then all the way to Cebu via this route), if I remember correctly about 3 hours yun byahe from Calapan to Roxas madaling araw. Although pagdating doon had to wait a couple of hours para makasakay papuntang Caticlan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    2 hours or more, depends on slowness of trike in national highway. Minsan mahirap sila unahan. Btw, just a piece of advice if i we're you magpa reserve ka ng slot sa Starlite or Montenegro para sa Roxas-Caticlan na byahe mo. Pain in the a** ang pier na yan. Minsan naglalagay pa iba diyan para lang makasingit. Kaya ako nag 2GO na ako Batangas-Caticlan. Saves you from crooks in Roxas

Sir magkano yung direct batangas caticlan?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nubesuke View Post
    Sir magkano yung direct batangas caticlan?
    Nasa 8k+ via 2GO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last December natuloy din ako Batangas to Bacolod, grabe experience sa Roxas to Caticalan pier halos 10 hours kaming stranded.
    May kasama akong bata 4 yrs old so no choice kelangang naka on ang AC at idle ng mahabang oras.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast