New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    mahal na pala? last time we travelled the same route, batangas to calapan and roxas to caticlan, we paid less than 6000 pesos for the 2 trips. by the way, the car we used was kia cd5 and it may be the reason why your quotations are higher. it was last year. by the way, montenegro shipping is cheaper, by experience. you can check the net, they have a website. hope this helps.
    ito po ang last travel namin last May 24, 2013, SUV pala ang gamit namin di ko lang alam kong pag sa mga sedan baka nga mas mura.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by geobac123 View Post
    ito po ang last travel namin last May 24, 2013, SUV pala ang gamit namin di ko lang alam kong pag sa mga sedan baka nga mas mura.
    Actually CUV po ung ittransport so more likely same tayo ng babayaran.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks po sa mga reply... Parang mas mura ung direct na route. Tipid pa sa gas. kaso wala lang sights.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Requirements - Xerox copies of the O.R., C.R..
    Ask the casa how long it will take to get these. We still don't have copies for the car we bought in May
    Last edited by JohnM; October 9th, 2013 at 03:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ask the casa how long it will take to get these. We still don't have copies for the car we bought in May
    Eto pa pala ung mas malaking concern. Pero baka may iprovide naman sila na substitute nito para lang maitravel namin ung sasakyan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Albastru View Post
    Eto pa pala ung mas malaking concern. Pero baka may iprovide naman sila na substitute nito para lang maitravel namin ung sasakyan.
    You should inquire with the ship company first regarding your lack of O.R., C.R. before you embark on your trip.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi Guys,

Successfully transported my Mazda CX-5 from Mazda Greenhills to our place in Iloilo. Thanks sa mga inputs. Just for the particulars, fare for the vehicle is P1600++ (Batangas to Calapan) and P3800++ (Roxas to Caticlan, nagdagdag kami ng lagay na P1500 on top sa P3800 para makasakay agad). Best time to travel lalo pag di mo kabisado is day time. Medyo di kalakihan ang signs sa Mindoro and the view is nice. Spent roughly 28L of fuel for the whole trip since naligaw pa konti and mabagal ung usad pag kinakarga na sa roro ung sasakyan. Requirements nila pag bagong sasakyan is just ung conduction sticker and delivery receipt.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi Albastru. I have a Question is P3800 the Price for ONE Car?. Which Roro you used? montenegro? What time you leave? Hope you can help me out. WIll go January with my sedan same way.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^if possible, Montenegro lang sakyan mo sir. Kasi may higaan sila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Hi Albastru. I have a Question is P3800 the Price for ONE Car?. Which Roro you used? montenegro? What time you leave? Hope you can help me out. WIll go January with my sedan same way.
    PM sent. :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast