New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mga sirs, please help me how to get to hillsborough village alabang, muntinlupa. We'll be coming from nlex so my first way would be edsa (mrt -north) ? thank you in advance sirs/ ma'am

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    From EDSA just go straight. Take the magallanes bridge then go straight until you exit Sucat then take the west service road. Once you're on the west service road already, be on alert na. You'll see the big entrance that you cannot miss.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    From EDSA just go straight. Take the magallanes bridge then go straight until you exit Sucat then take the west service road. Once you're on the west service road already, be on alert na. You'll see the big entrance that you cannot miss.

gor it po, thank you very much po

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another option although a bit longer, is instead of exiting at sucat is to exit at the south station exit, drive by alabang-zapote road and enter alabang hills subdivision. drive down don manolo boulevard and you can see hillsborough at your right.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    right on for both cathy ang 1D4LV...but I think it is better doon sa way ni 1D4LV dahil yun gate yata sa service road exclusive for home owners lang....guest should enter doon sa alabang hills entrance

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    right on for both cathy ang 1D4LV...but I think it is better doon sa way ni 1D4LV dahil yun gate yata sa service road exclusive for home owners lang....guest should enter doon sa alabang hills entrance

The main gate, fronting the West Service Road is exclusively for homeowners.

However, you can take the next right (from there),- actually heading towards the entrance of Alabang Hills, and you will see another entrance to Hillsborough (to your right) which will take you beside the church and into the village.

Sira-sira nga lang ang West Service Road....

6000:mobile:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    The main gate, fronting the West Service Road is exclusively for homeowners.

However, you can take the next right (from there),- actually heading towards the entrance of Alabang Hills, and you will see another entrance to Hillsborough (to your right) which will take you beside the church and into the village.

Sira-sira nga lang ang West Service Road....

tama ka bro. sobrang sira-sira yung west service road ngayon. ginagawa ata.
    in fact, sobrang alikabok din... tapos nagkakaipitan (traffic) dahil dun sa construction.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^konting tiis....pag nagawa naman eh smooth na ang byahe...hehehehe, I think yun East service road gawa na ang maganda na ang road...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^^^konting tiis....pag nagawa naman eh smooth na ang byahe...hehehehe, I think yun East service road gawa na ang maganda na ang road...

Tama ka riyan bro. Pero, my recollection is about 3-4months lang ginawa ang East Service Road,- mukhang driven by Tribeca, Amkor and other establishments in that area.

Pero, itong West Service Road, more than 6 months na ito, I am sure, at wala pa ring matinong nangyayari.... Kawawa nga ang mga taong nakatira rito....

help please - directions from edsa (mrt morth) to hillsboroug village alabang