New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try google earth. Pati bahay namin sa probinsya nakikita ko ang maganda yong kalabaw na naka tali sa may punong kahoy. I dont know who owns it pero nakikita. I have this for 4 years now and my kids enjoying on it.
    Last edited by v6dreamer; April 30th, 2008 at 03:29 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Try google earth. Pati bahay namin sa probinsya nakikita ko ang maganda yong kalabaw na naka tali sa may punong kahoy. I dont know who owns it pero nakikita. I have this for 4 years now and my kids enjoying on it.
    +1 kita ko din yung bubong ng bahay namin sa batangas. pero hindi pa uli updated kasi kung titingnan mo sa google earth eh hindi pa tapos yung STAR tollway.every ilang months kaya bago mag update ang google earth?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ina update naman nila eto i just dont know gaano katagal before they take pix again...kasi dati yung bahay namin sa rizal kita yung oto ng tatay ko naka park sa harap..tapos minsan nakita ko wala na yung oto..last na visit ko dalawang oto naka park...

malinaw na malinaw ang USA pati name ng streets and landmarks..kahit i zoom in mo malinaw pa rin..pero yung ibang parts like here sa pinas hazy na ang dating...but the thing is...yung mga known landmarks i-type mo lang sa search e dadalhin ka agad ng satellite dun.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^^only certain areas/cities/states are available right now but if you click on the tab marked "streets",all the streets that are marked blue means that you can actually click on it and itll show you the actual street picture and its sorrounding.

alot of streets in chicago are already getting the street view.
    check out this drug deal going down caught while they were taking photos of the street of chicago..lol

you can even zoom in on the picture and/or follow the streets

close up view of the drug deal...hahaha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oh, jeez. I hope you get caught, you bas***d.

Er, I mean the junkie. Sorry. I get carried away sometimes....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ever wondered na bakit wala kang nakikitang tao sa google earth (especially when you're viewing most parts in the Philippines)? karamihan makikita mo lang yung mga vehicles in the streets, pero yung naglalakad na tao sa kalye or mga rally...

hmm...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JagXtrm View Post
    ever wondered na bakit wala kang nakikitang tao sa google earth (especially when you're viewing most parts in the Philippines)? karamihan makikita mo lang yung mga vehicles in the streets, pero yung naglalakad na tao sa kalye or mga rally...

hmm...
    Resolution. Either the lens resolution isn't high enough or only select images with the least people are being put online.

Here, I noticed the images show it's mid-morning just before establishments open and just before recess in schools. But, I can make out a few people walking in the parking lot of the local Best Buy. Plus, looking at Sea World San Diego, I think I can see one of the Shamus.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 2nd, 2008 at 04:58 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rayana View Post
    bka interested lang kyo...
    this is kewl...may sattelite map option..u can see the actual place...amazing!!! (babaw ko kc eh hehehe).

http://maps.google.com/
    we can control the sky execpt the weather

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
google - satellite map