New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    matter of luck lang siguro though i took caliraya route going back. i have thoughts there would be traffic in LB because it was late in the afternoon already.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    matter of luck lang siguro though i took caliraya route going back. i have thoughts there would be traffic in LB because it was late in the afternoon already.
    Yup. I thought there would be no traffic since it's a Sunday and summer is over. But I was badly mistaken Saka tanghali na rin siguro

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    How about coming from Metro Manila (Cubao), what's the best route?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quickest?

SLEX - Calamba - Ayala Greenfield - Jamboree Road - UPLB - IRRI - Caliraya

The drawbacks: a) Pasol traffic, b) need UPLB sticker; and, c) need IRRI sticker although you can take the Maahas or IPB road exits.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If you are coming from Cuba, take the antipolo route, tanay, siniloan hi way, up to caliraya

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinlog View Post
    If you are coming from Cuba, take the antipolo route, tanay, siniloan hi way, up to caliraya
    +1
    take marcos hi-way all the way to masinag then up to antipolo via sumulong hi-way.
    yet be advised that you should be at antipolo before 6 AM or you might catch traffic build-up as you approach that intersection with the traffic light after you passed the city hall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12