New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    For your lodging, I highly recommend Guest Haven Baguio. It's ranked #1 among the B&Bs on TripAdvisor (perfect 5 stars), and has that classic Baguio cabin vibe. Unlike other hotels in Baguio, this place only has 4 rooms, and the service is very personal. The owners (a lovely couple) are the ones that actually greet you upon check-in, and the husband (who's a chef) personally cooks your breakfast (which tastes really good). Price is about P3k/night for a room for two, which is such a great bargain considering the service and quality of your accommodation.

Home - Guesthaven Baguio Bed and BreakfastGuesthaven Baguio Bed and Breakfast | Guesthaven Baguio Bed and Breakfast - r wrwe

It's not a modern hotel, but you can find modern hotels everywhere. Instead, it offers you a rather unique and authentic Baguio experience.
    ..sounds great! subukan nga...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For your lodging, I highly recommend Guest Haven Baguio. It's ranked #1 among the B&Bs on TripAdvisor (perfect 5 stars), and has that classic Baguio cabin vibe. Unlike other hotels in Baguio, this place only has 4 rooms, and the service is very personal. The owners (a lovely couple) are the ones that actually greet you upon check-in, and the husband (who's a chef) personally cooks your breakfast (which tastes really good). Price is about P3k/night for a room for two, which is such a great bargain considering the service and quality of your accommodation.

Home - Guesthaven Baguio Bed and BreakfastGuesthaven Baguio Bed and Breakfast | Guesthaven Baguio Bed and Breakfast - r wrwe

It's not a modern hotel, but you can find modern hotels everywhere. Instead, it offers you a rather unique and authentic Baguio experience.
    ..sounds great! subukan nga...

2. Join Date
    May 2010

Very nice place! Will check it out.

Big Thanks to you guys for the suggestions :D

Ill update when i get there

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Im travelling around midnight, how is kennon at night?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Kennon is closed due to a large road cut AFAIK.

But to answer your question, if it was operational Kennon at night is okay, sometimes you have difficulty seeing ahead on the sharp turns near the topside if your side windows are darkly tinted and you're taking things at a fast clip (in my case i drive with my window open at that portion). Obstacles to look out for would usually be a road cut (construction) or a stalled truck right at a blind corner so you always have to be alert.

Kennon will always be one of my favorite driving roads indeed.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Don't forget to drop by chocolate batirol in camp john hay near the entrance Driving to Baguio at Midnight
    parang squatter's area yung batirol na yan. masyado pang matamis ang kape. not for everyone.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Kennon is ok at night, though if its raining, better pass thru marcos hiway.

Just passed kennon last nite.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie11 View Post

So the road cuts from the last typhoon are passable already i presume?

I might be heading up this October for my usual "pahinga".

Quote Originally Posted by Jie11 View Post

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Ok na po ba sir? Planning next week to drive there.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243