New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thank you sir, i buy and replace na brake pad ko, just cost 700 for brake pad and 50 for brake fluid, and labor is free, now na test ko na rin nawala na ingay nya at 750 total cost, salamat sa advice at least medyo nakabawas na ako ng konti.

for speedy fix, tanong olit bakit parang ang taas naman ng cost of material mo 700 for valve cover gasket 1pc, 4 spark plug oil seal 1,000. at at bakit meron pang 8pcs valve cover washer for 1,250 sensya tanong lang po gusto ko lang po makabawas ng gastos na di naman mag supper ang engine ng ride ko. thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BRROOOMMMM View Post
    for speedy fix, tanong olit bakit parang ang taas naman ng cost of material mo [SIZE="4"]700 for valve cover gasket 1pc, 4 spark plug oil seal 1,000[/SIZE]. at at bakit meron pang 8pcs valve cover washer for 1,250 sensya tanong lang po gusto ko lang po makabawas ng gastos na di naman mag supper ang engine ng ride ko. thanks
    first thing, I don't know Speedyfix personally nor am I a customer nor have I been to his shop for repairs, I only knew Speedyfix thru the Boards but I've heard a lot of good things about his shop

As for the price of the Valve cover gasket and Spark plug seals, IMO they're within the OEM parts price range.

When I bought my Pizza Lancer's valve cover gasket and plug seals about 3 months ago, halos ganyan din ang presyo. Note, what I bought are OEM's not replacements so probably those quoted to you are also OEM parts for your vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hello Sir speedyfix,
    Im a newbie here, i just recently bought a 2nd hand honda esi 95 a/t. and planning to have a general car check up for this car since i'm experiencing some issues. are you open tomorrow for check-up and estimate?

thanks a lot for helping.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi speedy, patingin ko uli yung A/T ng Accord ko. Medyo malakas ang shift shock e. Please to also see why medyo rough takbo ng engine.

Couldn't get it back to you sooner cuz yun yung service ko habang inaayos A/C ng E34.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    myhondaesi, we reopen on jan 3

flagg, ayt! seeya!

BRROOOMMMM, to make the cost estimate clearer it might be wise to also list down what was quoted to you by honda. it is kinda one-sided to know the breakdown we gave while you just give the total of honda. when comparing prices, also note the lubricants they use. i.e. did they quote you fully synthetic oil or just mineral oil? what grade? what quality?

while you are more than welcome to purchase your own parts like the valvecover, gaskets, pump and belts we will not be able to warranty the work since we are not sure of the quality of the items you gave.

for the most part, all of the seals we quoted you are oem parts, the replacement parts we quoted are those we are comfortable working with and have had no problems with in the past. if you've been in the business a decent amount of time, you will also understand that not all replacement parts are the same. quality differs greatly depending on the brand you choose to use... so does price. while brand A and B may both be replacements, both could vary in price by a large margin. we tend to use the replacement parts that are more expensive since they will last longer and cause us fewer headaches in the long run.

sooo.... you can really supply the parts and save money, but if you do so please make sure you know what you are buying or else you will simply end up have to replace the parts twice instead of in one worry free move.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Boss speedy...remember me? i went to your shop last fri..I am with the civic that has trailing arm problem..mga ilang araw ho ba mggawa ung car? taga pampanga pa kasi ako eh..tpos coding pa ako sa jan 3..=(

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    maybe 1 whole day for the trailing arm and the other bushing na sira... bring it when you're free pero if you arrive in the pm baka next day na makuha

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    me pasok na ako sa work sa jan 2 sa makati...and wala naman ako parking d2 sa manila kasi sa pampanga lng tlga gamit ung car...cge sa jan 4 ko na lang dalhin dyn sa shop mo boss..mkikisuyo na lng ako sa gf ko na i garahe mna sa kanila..Tnx ulit!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    no problem

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    myhondaesi, we reopen on jan 3

flagg, ayt! seeya!

BRROOOMMMM, to make the cost estimate clearer it might be wise to also list down what was quoted to you by honda. it is kinda one-sided to know the breakdown we gave while you just give the total of honda. when comparing prices, also note the lubricants they use. i.e. did they quote you fully synthetic oil or just mineral oil? what grade? what quality?

while you are more than welcome to purchase your own parts like the valvecover, gaskets, pump and belts we will not be able to warranty the work since we are not sure of the quality of the items you gave.

for the most part, all of the seals we quoted you are oem parts, the replacement parts we quoted are those we are comfortable working with and have had no problems with in the past. if you've been in the business a decent amount of time, you will also understand that not all replacement parts are the same. quality differs greatly depending on the brand you choose to use... so does price. while brand A and B may both be replacements, both could vary in price by a large margin. we tend to use the replacement parts that are more expensive since they will last longer and cause us fewer headaches in the long run.

sooo.... you can really supply the parts and save money, but if you do so please make sure you know what you are buying or else you will simply end up have to replace the parts twice instead of in one worry free move.

Happy new year Sir Migs of Speedyfix, and thanks for your good advice dalhin ko na lang ride ko dyan by thursday din final na lang natin yong gagawin sa ride ko saka more price discount pls.......

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
directions to speedyfix