New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    migs thanks for the estimate made by your trusted mechanic "reynante" sa next pms ko nalang schedule lahat yong work for my ride

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    speedy,

What are your shop hours next week (holy week)? Will you be open on Black Saturday?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sir, may problem sa clutch ung 96 civic vti namin. Minsan hindi umaangat ung clutch pedal. ano kaya problem. I plan to drop by your shop on monday to fix the clutch problem and to check the suspension parts na rin. May kalampag na ksi. Pati na rin tune-up. How long would this repairs take? Kahit ballpark figure lng. Ty sir

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    BRROOOMMMM, no problem bro

creepy, we're open until wed (april 4), closed from thursday to monday, then reopen on tuesday (april 10)

talohunter, can't say what the problem is if we don't see it bring it over and we can give you an estimate once we check out the car

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I was supposed to drop by today kaso lng bumigay na ung clutch. Serves me right for procrastinating. Three weeks ago ko pa pinaplano pumunta jan. I called up the neighborhood home service mechanic and he said theres a leak on the secondary clutch. I'll try to drop by tommorrow. Pacheck ko ulit ung clutch.

I also think the shocks of my civic needs replacement already. Whats a good replacement? I read in this forums that the bilsteins are a good replacement. Is the ride quality still the same as oem? Do you carry those in your shop. My dad won't mind if the bilsteins are a bit more expensive. Ang original plan nga is sa honda magallanes ipaayos coz' its a lot nearer to our place. But I convinced him to try other shops. Sana talaga makapunta ako bukas. If not tommorrow sa next tuesday na. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    sure, drop by nalang when you have time

bilsteins are good kaso pretty expensive. around 7k plus ata per pc yun. if you want good decently priced shocks then just go with kyb, those are pretty reliable and a little stiffer than stock but not too bad. kyb's are in stock, the bilsteins we will have to order pa so give some lead time for those in case you want them.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    speedy,

was able to drop by last saturday. kudos to your receptionist (maryanne ba yun) and to the mechanic who worked on my car (sorry forgot his name) for giving me a detailed list on what to change/work on sa kotse. was able to have the tune/up, changoil, brake pad, etc work muna.

pag merong mahabang weekend/bakasyon, i'll drop by asap for the suspension work and then for the front work.

ot pero medyo nakakapang-dyahe pala dalhin car ko dun hehe. may fairlady z, may evo vii, may imprezza. tapos ako naka-civic lang hehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi Migs, after reading this thread, i feel a great urge to go to your shop. I see that you specialize in Honda's, but my car is a '98 BMW 316i E36. I'm looking forward to getting a Motul oil change from your shop soon, but my car also needs to be checked up with my suspension and air conditioning. Nothing serious though, i'll also need a tune-up, is your shop capable of handling bmw's and Euro cars?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    wewoy, thanks for passing by i'll tell my people what you say nah, wag ka mahiya noh! everybody is welcome in the shop naman and eye candy lang yung mga yun. hehe!

manolop10, sure... bimmers are no problem except for some of the parts. if you need the car done asap it might be a good idea to bring the parts like the oil and air filter na with you. we have the oil of course pero the other parts we don't keep in stock so baka matagalan if we have to get it pa the inspection is no problem din. seey!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sir, open ba kayo on sundays?thanks

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
directions to speedyfix