New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    sa mga first time na magdadrive inside subic, konting ingat lang po pagdating sa mga intersection. you should stop at every intersection kahit na clear yung road, huhulihin kayo ng mga sbma police pag di kayo nag-stop.
    Sakto, first time kong magda-drive sa Subic (although technically second time ko nang pumunta dun if ever). Yup, balita ko nga medyo mahigpit sila sa traffic rules dun.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeljack View Post
    How much room rate nila pre?

Sa Legenda Hotel, wi-fi but billing is 600 pesos for 24 hours!
    Rooms are expensive - at least $100 a night. But it's a really nice boutique hotel with only 34 rooms.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont forget to buckle up... saka honor STOP sign...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    sa mga first time na magdadrive inside subic, konting ingat lang po pagdating sa mga intersection. you should stop at every intersection kahit na clear yung road, huhulihin kayo ng mga sbma police pag di kayo nag-stop.
    dagdag ko lang, full stop po kayo sa mga intersections na me "stop" sign sa inyong lane. ang mga stop signs ay nakalagay sa kanto o kaya nakapintura sa road. kung kayo ang naunang nag-stop sa intersection, kayo rin me karapatan na unang mag "go".

be observant din sa mga pedestrian lanes.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    If traffic is extremely heavy along olongapo-gapan road as it is wont to be during holidays, you can take an alternate route when you reach the town center of lubao(?). When you see Hermosa Bank on your right hand, turn right on the immediate next right. It is a small street as is easy to miss.

Go straight and you will pass a small bridge. Continue to go straight till you hit the end, then turn right. (If you turn left you will head back towards the Olongapo-Gapan Road.)

You will be on a narrow two lane road. Go straight. The road will slightly curve at some point and will veer sharply to the left at a certain point. You will pass several populated areas. Watch out for small children and stray animals. You will come across a four way intersection where the continuing lane is offset to the left a bit. Go straight.

You will hit a dead end. Turn left. If you turn right you will be headed towards Floridablanca.

Go straight. You will cross a bridge and several populated areas. Go all the way till you hit a fork. Take the right side. Go straight till you hit the end then turn right. You will be right on Dinalupihan just before the fork.

Go straight till you hit Tipo Tollway.

Sorry I am not that familiar with the names of the places nor the streets but I usually use this route than the usual one during holiday traffic. It is longer but has considerably less traffic. Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    yup always full stop talaga in every kanto, and seatbelt din, strict and matino kasi mga pulis dyan. Kung gusto nyo ng murang room sa may beach front, boarrdwalk inn. range 1200-1400

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice yung beach sa may boardwalk inn?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded View Post
    yup always full stop talaga in every kanto, and seatbelt din, strict and matino kasi mga pulis dyan. Kung gusto nyo ng murang room sa may beach front, boarrdwalk inn. range 1200-1400
    +1

just stop in all intersection, tapos magkakatinginan kayo at magkakabigayan kung sinu mauuna huminto yun ang unang aandar

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    first to stop, first to go. kung sabay kayo, vehicle on the right.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bon View Post
    Kabisado ko route kasi I'm in Subic right now... Am posting from the Lighthouse Marina Hotel... No wifi but wired Internet rate at the room is a reasonable P100 per day... Nice little hotel... each room has a 42" LCD screen! I connected my Mac to the LCD - instant media center!
    tutuo ba ito 100 Php /day

malapit ba ito sa base ?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Directions: Manila to Subic ??