New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 204 of 212 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2118
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    315
    #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    sa caloocan try Sun Dragon sa may gracepark. They carry Goodyear tires or Yokohama, price is competetive, meron din ata sila Toyo at other brand.

    Sa manila naman sa may Blumentrit, abad santos malapit sa Ospital ng Tondo, they carry Bridgestone tires naman.

    Sa Banawe sikat dun si Ben's Ok. they have a wide range of tires from mura to mahal. I bought my last Michelin tires from them.

    I google mo nalang phone number nila and try to call them on monday not sure kung open mga yan.

    sana nakatulong bro. wait mo din other fav. suki ng mga tsikoteers naten
    Thank you so much sir! Currently Bridgestone yun nakakabit e. Kamusta ba sir Toyo? Okay ba brand na yun?

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    453
    #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbreeeezy View Post
    Thank you so much sir! Currently Bridgestone yun nakakabit e. Kamusta ba sir Toyo? Okay ba brand na yun?

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    sa last na canvass ko sa Bridgestone brand. Ecopia binibigay saken. hanap ko Turanza sabi wala na daw. Ecopia pang general use pwede na yan daming new car yan gamit na gulong, ok lang naman feedback sa ecopia, hinde naman madulas.
    Toyo makapit pero mabilis maupod. I have a friend naka Toyo nahiwa sidewall nung na gutter.

    personally I used Bridgestone Turanza, then now Michelin Primacy, mas tahimik takbo ng Primacy lalo sa expressway at mas makapit.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    31
    #2033
    Hello need ko sana advice kung ano po pinaka okay for city driving and occasional long drive no off roading


    265 65 r17

    Michelin Primacy SUV -8500php
    Yokohama Geolander SUV G056 -8120php
    Pirelli STR - 8500php
    BF Goodrich Advantage SUV - 8579php
    Nexen Roadian HTX RH5 - 7,296php
    NITTO Dura Grappler HT - 8250php
    Bridgestone 684-8500php

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocarl View Post
    Hello need ko sana advice kung ano po pinaka okay for city driving and occasional long drive no off roading


    265 65 r17

    Michelin Primacy SUV -8500php
    Yokohama Geolander SUV G056 -8120php
    Pirelli STR - 8500php
    BF Goodrich Advantage SUV - 8579php
    Nexen Roadian HTX RH5 - 7,296php
    NITTO Dura Grappler HT - 8250php
    Bridgestone 684-8500php

    I always prioritize the wet grip.



  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,250
    #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocarl View Post
    Hello need ko sana advice kung ano po pinaka okay for city driving and occasional long drive no off roading


    265 65 r17

    Michelin Primacy SUV -8500php
    Yokohama Geolander SUV G056 -8120php
    Pirelli STR - 8500php
    BF Goodrich Advantage SUV - 8579php
    Nexen Roadian HTX RH5 - 7,296php
    NITTO Dura Grappler HT - 8250php
    Bridgestone 684-8500php
    Cooper AT3 4S is also good. Around 9k/tire price niyan

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #2036
    the new hilux and dmax both use Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 II

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    31
    #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Cooper AT3 4S is also good. Around 9k/tire price niyan

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    saan po kaya boss meron cooper?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    31
    #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the new hilux and dmax both use Bridgestone Dueler HT 684 II
    360-B-B UTQG rating nya sir

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    16
    #2039
    I'm due to replace my tires of my 2015 City size 185/55R16.
    Initially considered Bridgestone and Dunlop but both are more than Php 4,000 (above my budget).

    Any recommendations on brands that are not more than Php 3,000/tire sana?
    I'm looking at Thunderer Mach IV R302 - price is Php 2,600/tire. Ok kaya ito?
    Any other suggestions? Thanks!!

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,515
    #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by runner10 View Post
    I'm due to replace my tires of my 2015 City size 185/55R16.
    Initially considered Bridgestone and Dunlop but both are more than Php 4,000 (above my budget).

    Any recommendations on brands that are not more than Php 3,000/tire sana?
    I'm looking at Thunderer Mach IV R302 - price is Php 2,600/tire. Ok kaya ito?
    Any other suggestions? Thanks!!
    Falken, Kumho, or GT should fit your budget.

    Accelera or Achilles if you want something cheaper.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Low budget yet good quality tires