New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 240 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHepburns View Post
    Sir, sang shop? Maingay ba?
    depende sa tread design bro
    if narrow yun water channels, madalas quiet sila and better grip sa dry pavement

2. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Personal Experience with Federal Tires is okay siya and comparable to bridgestones/goodyear that were previously fitted to a 1999 Revo MT, 2005 L300 and 2009 Honda City CVT. This is wear vs the mileage accrued on the tires.

However, since 2015/2016, Federal kept jacking the price up with "false" promo of buy 3 + 1. But when you check with equivalents of Yokohama and Bridgestone, a little cheaper or equivalent lang total price for 4 tires, even if walang promo na 3 + 1. So there wasn't ever a new reason to go with Federal Tires anymore.

Never had a problem with them but they were usually fitted to City Driven cars, so I never drove them "fast" on expressways or went to dirt trails/rocky roads.

I'm not sure if under the same dealer pa din, but previously the main owner of Payless Car Care Center ang distributor dito ng Federal Tires (Taiwan) and Triangle Tires (China brand).

EDIT : No experience with the Federal Tires na Racing or Performance "Line" nila.

Hope that helps.

Thanks sa input sir.

Since, you mentioned sir about goodyear. ok pa ba sila ngayon? or pangit na performance nila?
    Last edited by atty.cadmus; March 6th, 2020 at 10:07 AM. Reason: additional comments

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello sir! Medyo late na pero pa feedback naman sa Accelera in terms of comfort and quieter ride?
    Oks naman yung Accelera Alpha with my Fiesta, same as the stock Hankook Optimo but better grip. It is not as noisy as the Federal 595EVO I have used on my old Accord.

Sir, sang shop? Maingay ba?
    Tagal na nun but I got it from a dealer in Sucat. Kung nasa Sucat area ka, try mo sa Jiga or sa Jhay-M.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by atty.cadmus View Post
    Thanks sa input sir.

Since, you mentioned sir about goodyear. ok pa ba sila ngayon? or pangit na performance nila?
    Personally for me, i came from bridgestones and goodyear. Then went to federal for those 3 specific cars i mentioned because they were just city driven cars, never really driven above 80kph, usually at 40kph lang.

After the price hikes of federal, i went back to yokohama for the city but for the other tires, instead of goodyear, we went to dunlop. I think owned by goodyear ang dunlop but if just city driven car, they have budget friendly tires that are practical. Cheaper too. Ü

Experience ko with dunlop is, just a bit more tire noise/road noise, but bearable naman. Still way better than when i had ecopias before. Ü

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Personally for me, i came from bridgestones and goodyear. Then went to federal for those 3 specific cars i mentioned because they were just city driven cars, never really driven above 80kph, usually at 40kph lang.

After the price hikes of federal, i went back to yokohama for the city but for the other tires, instead of goodyear, we went to dunlop. I think owned by goodyear ang dunlop but if just city driven car, they have budget friendly tires that are practical. Cheaper too. Ü

Experience ko with dunlop is, just a bit more tire noise/road noise, but bearable naman. Still way better than when i had ecopias before. Ü
    Bait mo naman at 80kmh lang takbo mo. Kung ako magmaneho ng di lalampas ng 80, baka isipin ng misis ko nagbago na ako relihiyon! Wahahahaha

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bait mo naman at 80kmh lang takbo mo. Kung ako magmaneho ng di lalampas ng 80, baka isipin ng misis ko nagbago na ako relihiyon! Wahahahaha
    Haha. 80kph dun sa l300 at revo... Maingay sobra pag tinaas pa.
    Sa ibang sasakyan, iba usapan. Hehe.
    Nung bata bata pa yung revo, nakatakbo ng 140kph yun sa skyway, medyo lutang na steering. Hehe.

Pero wala na din yung l3 and revo ngayon.
    Yung xtrail, hanggang 60kph lang tlga. Nawawala 4th gear sa at. Haha. Ayaw magshift up. Luma na din kasi. Nakadunlop na din ngyn itong xtrail.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019

My car is not city driven because my workplace is 98kms away from my house.

i am about to change the tires of my car soon. I am canvassing potential replacement for the stock ecopias.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i am about to change the tires of my car soon. I am canvassing potential replacement for the stock ecopias.
    with that distance, at high speed, even,
    i would get the best tires i am willing to afford.

low budget tires, yet good quality...
    do such things exist at all?

9. Join Date
    May 2014

Hmm...

Stock ecopias ka pala... what's your mileage on those tires? I seem to recall Ecopias should theoretically be lasting around 50000 to 60000kms on average.

Hindi naman ito yung on your MG ZS atty?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012

i had ecopia's before sa s.grandia van, madaling naupod and had in one occasion tire blowout too. replaced it with dunlop brand, so far no more issues sa gulong ng van.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Low budget yet good quality tires