New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi mga Bro....Im Planning to buy a 20''Mags for Ford Escape but hindi pa ako makapag decide kung Lenso po ba or Concept One??? Chrome or Silver Polished ang Gusto ko depende sa Budget...pareho naman bagay sa kulay ng Escape...Its a Petrol Red almost close to Maroon po ang paint niya..Any Idea po sa mga members kung ano ang mas maganda????

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Its not that Im againts you, but 20" on escape are way too big. With all respect, its like a clown w/ a big fat shoe. Try 18" wheel.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Its not that Im againts you, but 20" on escape are way too big. With all respect, its like a clown w/ a big fat shoe. Try 18" wheel.
    same here... i think 20's are more appropriate for pajeros and expeditions but are really big for small suvs.

concept one is good. meron silang shop dyan sa may san juan ah... madaming choices.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    20" on Escape for me is not that bad at all.
    We have at least 2 in the neighborhood on 20inchers and it still looks sweet!

I prefer the chromed type over the polished. Yung nakikita ko sa men isang Beige tapos 5 spoke 20" tapos ung isa 09 na Black Escape with 20" TIS!

haven't seen conceptones though. I say go to their store fit some on your ride. it's the best way to really gauge how well they would look.

patingin pics if you decide to go for it!

Cheers!

Lenso Mags or Concept One Mags