New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Guys need your help, ano po babagay na design and color para sa k. silver na civic 99' ko? I'm planning to replace my mags para ma maporma naman ng konti. hehe, 15s ang nakakabit sakin (nakakabit pang 2001 na civic, hay naku) and I'm still gonna get the 15s so that I won't have to replace my tires. Ano po ba magandang brand na mura lang. Thanks po..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung color gold and bronze bagay sa silver. Rota wheels subok na.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Lots of choices for your EK Civic as long as you use the correct offset (+40 or higher). Rota's JSPL and Flashback are nice old-school choices, while the Torque, Circuit 8/10 and RNR are good tuner-inspired wheels.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Kung color gold and bronze bagay sa silver. Rota wheels subok na.
    parang dark silver iyong sakin e, K. silver nakalagay sa registration i really don't know what the hell k means, is it khaki? hehe. okay i'll try to search for those colors, price range po ng rota wheels para magka idea lang.hehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wilnor View Post
    parang dark silver iyong sakin e, K. silver nakalagay sa registration i really don't know what the hell k means, is it khaki? hehe. okay i'll try to search for those colors, price range po ng rota wheels para magka idea lang.hehe
    The color's full name is "Kaiser Silver."

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    The color's full name is "Kaiser Silver."
    thanks bro!! sa wakas nalinawagan din. hehe. ano pa kaya ibang babagay na color sa civic ko?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Try white.

I have a silver GD1 Jazz shod with 16" white Rota Circuit 10s. The thing with white is it makes wheels look bigger than they really are - although keeping them clean is admittedly a headache.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Double post.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    so this means when I buy a new set of mags I also need to replace my wheel nuts?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wilnor View Post
    so this means when I buy a new set of mags I also need to replace my wheel nuts?
    Yep you will.

Stock Honda lugnuts have ball-shaped heads. This is so they mate with the ball-shaped lugnut seats on the wheels.

Aftermarket wheels on the other hand have cone-shaped lugnut seats, made to accept lugnuts with a 60-degree tapered head.

Kyo-Ei makes cheap but good lugnuts for about PhP2000 for a set of 16. If you have more money, there are more expensive brands out there (Work, RAYS, Spoon, etc)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bagay na mags for K. silver Civic