New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The FJC maybe dated, but bulletproof inside out.
    If looking for something new, why not wait for the Bronco?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjoe619 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a Range Rover Evoque but nag-aalinlangan ako because of the reliability issue na nababasa ko sa mga youtube at facebook comment. I'm ready to throw a 5m sa Evoque because I think it's the best car sa preference ko: Crossover, AWD/4wd, Can go offroading. Back-up ko si Subaru Forester just in case talagang sirain base sa mga sasabihin nyo. Also lakas maka Yoon Se-ri. Is there a legit Range Rover owners here and can you share inputs what happened after 1 year or after 50,000 may naging major issue na sa sasakyan nyo? I own 5 cars and NONE of them nagkaroon ng major issue or tumirik even at 100,000km. Ni di ko pa nakitang umilaw Check engine indicator sa mga sasakyan ko. Kinakatakot ko kasi baka itirik ako sa bundok at baka maya't maya check engine gaya ng nabasa ko na kakalabas lang sa Casa at 1 day pa lang humina na humatak Rover nya. May nabasa rin ako na sa almost every Check engine ang mga Rovers. Kindly enlighten me. Iba kasi ung manggagaling sa Legit Range Rover owners. Honest to goodness pa share ng mga bad experience nyo sa sasakyan. For Long term everyday use with slight offroading.
    reliability?
    get a toyota.
    heh heh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Good luck, sir![emoji120]

i like your advice.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The FJC maybe dated, but bulletproof inside out.
    If looking for something new, why not wait for the Bronco?

I spoke to willy tee ten. Its not happening sadly. Bronco (both versions) aint seeing our shores unless gray market. Ford will launch the all new F150 and all new explorer in q3 q4.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I spoke to willy tee ten. Its not happening sadly. Bronco (both versions) aint seeing our shores unless gray market. Ford will launch the all new F150 and all new explorer in q3 q4.

Can't happen when reservations for locals there haven't been turned to orders yet.
    Ford to open Bronco orders, says 221 model year will be shortened
    Shortage way before inventory....such a good problem.[emoji106]
    Did Willy say how many GP3s for Ph, sir?[emoji4]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You are referring to the Mini GP3? I think he is bringing in 4 more and thats it.

Personally i think the Yaris GR is much much much better. The GP3 has way too much torque steer. My former civic type R much more stable to drive.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If only the VW Touareg is still available locally, it would have been a good option. Not so small like a CUV but not so big like a midsize SUV with ample space for 5 people and a big trunk. It also comes with a turbo diesel.

I guess if you want something with decent offroad capability, the Wrangler Sport is the vehicle to be. However, Subies have proven their worth in offroad conditions of the US Northeast and Northwest with snow being one of the hardest terrains to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    You are referring to the Mini GP3? I think he is bringing in 4 more and thats it.

Personally i think the Yaris GR is much much much better. The GP3 has way too much torque steer. My former civic type R much more stable to drive.

Agree....GR>GP3.[emoji106]

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Why not a Land Cruiser Prado V6, LC200 or even a Nissan Patrol Royale? These vehicles fits on your budget. And these had a rock solid dependabilty.

Anyways, my sister in new zealand bought a used 2014 RR Evoque earlier this month. i don't know how the range rover evoque will last on their fleet. Their other car was a 2021 bmw x5. I"ll let you know when there is a problem on their evoque ownership experience.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007

GP3 doesn't have that revo-knuckle setup for the steering geometry that the Civic Type-R does. IIRC pioneered on the 300hp FWD Focus RS it decouples the movement of the steering from the suspension to reduce scrub radius and kingpin offset, drastically improving the handling and steering feel of high-power FWD applications.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Range Rover Evoque Reliability