New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Congrats sir. You may visit MAspro Banaue, Seiring (Araneta ave), Winterpine (Araneta ave), Goldrich Banaue, C3xn near A. Bonifacio for your needs.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    guys is it just me or is the facelifted sportage's suspension kinda hard/harsh with small bumps and runts. okay na okay sya sa smooth winding roads but pag medyo rough yung daan damang dama mo yung mga small bumps and irregularities ng road. okay naman tire pressure ko and i tried to bring it down to 28psi just to see if lalamabot ang ride but same pa rin.

is this a shock absorber issue? i've been driving the sportage since sept 08. i was hoping mag smoothen yung ride over time. isip ko tuloy palitan ang schock absorbers.

any of you guys share my sentiments?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    compared sa pre facelift sportage mas matigas nga po ang ride. Hindi ko lang alam kung coils and/or shocks issue po.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    meron bang bagong facelifted na sportage na parating?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    meron bang bagong facelifted na sportage na parating?

Mine is already facelifted version 2009 4x2 equipped with:
    Dual SRS airbag
    ABS
    EBD
    Front & Rear Disk Break
    Back up Sensor
    Fog Lights
    Anti Theif alarm system

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Aaah so it's just more features pero the look is still the same as before.. parang merong 2007 model then came "refreshed look" back in 2008; then it got "refreshed via more features" on 2009... these look like signs of an up and coming "all-new" model, don't you think so?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    Aaah so it's just more features pero the look is still the same as before.. parang merong 2007 model then came "refreshed look" back in 2008; then it got "refreshed via more features" on 2009... these look like signs of an up and coming "all-new" model, don't you think so?
    There's a slight difference from the front looks plus added features...According to the SA of Kia Cubao, un na daw ang upgrade at baka matagalan pa ang complete face upgrade...pero ang sorento will have it's make over at darating daw by mid of august.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Mine is already facelifted version 2009 4x2 equipped with:
    Dual SRS airbag
    ABS
    EBD
    Front & Rear Disk Break
    Back up Sensor
    Fog Lights
    Anti Theif alarm system
    Sir, we just place our full downpayment today for this new model. I just want to ask if the fog lamps are standard or you just had it installed. As per our SA the fog lamps are not included in the 4 x 2 model.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    new front fascia and new tailights lang po exterior diffences ng facelifted models. As for the features, baligtad po. Instead of added features it was more like removed features lol. ( with the exception of the driver side airbag )

2007 has TCS and adjustable console, 2008 has none of those
    2009 4x2 model have drum brakes

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remus View Post
    Sir, we just place our full downpayment today for this new model. I just want to ask if the fog lamps are standard or you just had it installed. As per our SA the fog lamps are not included in the 4 x 2 model.
    Tol

All the feature i mentioned are standard in my 4x2 2009 model plus new front fascia and new tailights as external upgrade...The fog light is included in the upgrade ( oval type ). the side consule / armrest also are adjustable.

added feature:
    Passenger beside driver SRS Airbag.
    Traction control and Anti Break system included
    Front and rear disk break
    and the rest of the feature, I already mentioned...

If you are really doubt, Try to visit Kia Cubao, Araneta Branch to see the actual unit...May display sila dun...or call James at 09274361265. Minsan kse yong ibang dealer eh binabawasan nila yong feature while ordering the unit.

Hope this will help...

New Kia Sportage