New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,501
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Soluto, no question about it. Engine pa lang eh.

    Also Suzuki PH sucks, just like HARI. Low specs high price. You rarely see the new Swift on the road.

    Only the Ertiga (any variant) and Vitara GLX are worh considering.

    899,000 swift doesnt even have stability control

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,005
    #62
    ^ Lowest ground clearance


  3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    54
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by dankph View Post
    Any Soluto owners here na pwedeng magbigay ng honest and comprehensive feedback regarding sa overall performance ng unit? Really torn between a 1.4 MT soluto and suzuki dzire MT.
    Got one last April... EX manual. Was really satisfied with the way it handles, very light and easy to drive. Gas consumption was around 12kms/liter in mostly city driving. But lately, just last week a very irritating problem has come up. My two sons who drives the car found out that whenever they changed gears from 1st to 2nd gear the gear shift locks up and will not shift to the higher gear causing the car to stall. It also locks up when you are on reversed gear. This is a serious problem. It has happened almost a dozen times... we will be sending this back to the CASA tomorrow.

  4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,583
    #64
    Hmmm... Shift fork or synchro?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    54
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Hmmm... Shift fork or synchro?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    It seems that when you pressed on the clutch when you shift gear from 1st to 2nd, it will lock up, it does'nt go to 2nd gear. I tried it also when backing up, pressed on the clutch but then again, it locks up... wow. This is the 1st time i've encountered this kind of problem. I've had i think 15 vehicles in my time mostly manuals and only 4 were not. This is a first.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by dankph View Post
    Any Soluto owners here na pwedeng magbigay ng honest and comprehensive feedback regarding sa overall performance ng unit? Really torn between a 1.4 MT soluto and suzuki dzire MT.
    Kakalabas lang ng casa ang solute to, napansin ko pag naka stop or nasa trapik nawawala ang lamig ng aircon, mukang may AC problem ang solute, plan ko nga ibalik...

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    54
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by defend2013 View Post
    It seems that when you pressed on the clutch when you shift gear from 1st to 2nd, it will lock up, it does'nt go to 2nd gear. I tried it also when backing up, pressed on the clutch but then again, it locks up... wow. This is the 1st time i've encountered this kind of problem. I've had i think 15 vehicles in my time mostly manuals and only 4 were not. This is a first.
    Finally, casa found the culprit... it was the 2nd clutch assembly.. the rubber cap was leaking. They replaced the whole assembly..... it is now running smoothly.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,973
    #68
    to owners of the Soluto. please share your experiences.

    Real world (EDSA) fuel consumption
    Parts availability
    and Performance

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,501
    #69
    Here are the specs. Consumption will always be higher in metro manila so take it with a big block of salt.


  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,973
    #70
    ouch... no idea on the conditions he tested the car... but this guy got 6km/l in traffic and 9km/l on the highway...


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Tags for this Thread

Kia Soluto