New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead2 View Post
    Ok ito ah. can you refer me to your agent sa Kia? Thanks.
    kindly pm me your name and your contact number so i can give it to my SA...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by munskie View Post
    Try nyo Chinabank.....they gave me a 50% down, 9.41% interest rate for 2 years, although sabi nila, special rate da wyun dahil matagal na kami cliente nila.
    Yup kasama sa top 4 ko ang chinabank. kasi client din nila ako since 2007. and also mas mababa ang interest rate pag mas maigsi ang loan term mo. dapat maging OC lang tayo at masipag mag inquire and haggle to get the best package sa loans.

regards,
    dbh

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    please see below my replies to your questions:

- on test driving. wala pang test drive units na crdi 5 seater. but you can test drive the gas variants or whatever is available in the dealer and/or plant. Back in March I was able to test drive their gas and high end variant. Purpose lang naman kasi ng test drive ko is to see the looks inside/outside of the 2010 sorento particularly sa seating coz i'm quite tall so i want to see how i will fit in the 2nd row seats and to have a driving feel of the vehicle particularly sa mga lubak. In fact sa plant nga e sinagasaan ko lahat ng bumps, humps and lubak to feel how the vehicle will respond. but i was not able to feel the engine performance coz it's a gas version while what i reserved is the crdi version.

- on trade in value of your existing vehicle. i also inquired and availed this initially but i was able to sell my existing vehicle on a higher peso value as to what they offered. what i like about their trade in option is that you can complete this trade in process and surrender your car to them once your ordered unit will be released to you. what they are doing is that they put it in their bidding system inside/outside their company so the winning bidder either their employee or an outsider will get your trade in vehicle to the time that you are ready to surrender it. i asked my SA if i can surrender the vehicle when they are ready to release the sorento crdi to me and she said yes and the same value will be used as deductible to your new sorento. so iyon maganda sa trade in nila na di kaagad e kunin na sayo yung trade in vehicle mo. pero at the end of the day you can opt to do this or sell it na lang which i did and i got a 100K more peso value doing this.

regards,
    dbh
    Sorry for the late reply. I had trouble posting here at Tsikot for the last couple of days.

Many thanks for your comprehensive response above. I guess the only way to find our if I like the ride is to test drive one myself. Actually, I saw a 7 seater Sorento in one of the malls here in the Metro and I found it very macho, thus my interest in it. Too bad there were a lot of people in the display area, thus I was not able to properly inspect it. But I found the interior very nice and (for me) better than the Sta. Fe.

With regards to the trade-in, I guess I have to have my existing ride appraised first by Kia and see which offers better value - trade-in or sell it myself.

I also find your post regarding the bank interest rate very interesting. I had wish I your 'negotiation prowess' when in comes to dealing with banks. Your tips are much appreciated.

Anyone knows till when the pre-sell promo period of Kia will last?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocson72 View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I had trouble posting here at Tsikot for the last couple of days.

Many thanks for your comprehensive response above. I guess the only way to find our if I like the ride is to test drive one myself. Actually, I saw a 7 seater Sorento in one of the malls here in the Metro and I found it very macho, thus my interest in it. Too bad there were a lot of people in the display area, thus I was not able to properly inspect it. But I found the interior very nice and (for me) better than the Sta. Fe.

With regards to the trade-in, I guess I have to have my existing ride appraised first by Kia and see which offers better value - trade-in or sell it myself.

I also find your post regarding the bank interest rate very interesting. I had wish I your 'negotiation prowess' when in comes to dealing with banks. Your tips are much appreciated.

Anyone knows till when the pre-sell promo period of Kia will last?
    No problem and I'm glad i am able to help others by my postings here. OC lang siguro ako due to my job hehehe.

In fact ako rin ang target vehicle ko talaga is the new Tucson version of Tucosn crdi but since the hyundai SA that i initially talked to with regards to Tucson asked me if i already saw the 2010 sorento coz they are also doing sales for KIA as well again maybe because they belong to the same company (kia/hyundai). and according to her mas type daw nya ang looks and everything about this new 2010 sorento compared to the new tucson particularly sa price coz as per her that time e lalabas mas mahal pa ang tucson sa sorento e mas mataas ang category ng sorento kasi ka level nito e sta fe. and true enough ang pre selling ng sorento 2010 crdi is 1.3M while the tucson is 1.368M! so i opted for sorento due to value for money on category level, new engine 2.2R crdi, aesthetics, etc...

now for some members here who already have a sorento 2010 whatever variants e sana magkaron ng bagong thread on problems they encountered and how the casa fixed it kasi mas malaking tulong to sa mga future owners ng sorento 2010 going forward. and also fuel consumption din...

regards,
    dbh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    guys,

good news! my SA just called up and she informed me that a shipment of sorento crdi 7 seater just arrived and next shipment will include sorento crdi 5 seaters...so malapit na to!!!!

also, they confirmed that the 4x2 CRDI 5-seater EX already includes the smartkey (push button start/stop engine) kasi sabi sa kabilang thread e sa 4x4 EX lang daw available yun.

regards,
    dbh

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    guys,

good news! my SA just called up and she informed me that a shipment of sorento crdi 7 seater just arrived and next shipment will include sorento crdi 5 seaters...so malapit na to!!!!

also, they confirmed that the 4x2 CRDI 5-seater EX already includes the smartkey (push button start/stop engine) kasi sabi sa kabilang thread e sa 4x4 EX lang daw available yun.

regards,
    dbh
    Great DBH... Now my hopes are high as ever..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    Great DBH... Now my hopes are high as ever..
    Konting tulog na lang yan...masasakyan na natin ang mga orders natin!!!
    konting tiis-tiis pa...

regards,
    dbh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ask ko po sino po kaya naka order ng kia picanto 2010 here? ako po last february pa nag order, but until now di pa po dumadating ung unit...sa kia greenhills po ang dealer...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sorento EX 4X2 CRDI specs 5 seater (Kia Gorordo, Cebu):
    Smart key, immobilizer, cruise control, full auto aircon, supervision cluster, mood lamp, led on side mirror, leather steering wheel, leather shift knob, sunvisor illuminated, keyhole illumination, side garnish, body color side mirror & chrome door handles..

Whoooaa!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    guys,

regards,
    dbh

Me news kaya na that means the promo is about to end?

kia pre-selling?