New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn
    Talagang malaki ang pinagkaiba ng presyo dito sa pilipinas keysa dyan sa america. Hindi lang sa kaso ng KIA kundi ganoon din sa ibang brand e.g. honda, toyota, etc. Just compare the price of toyota prius there & here. Even with honda fit (honda jazz here) magugulat ka kung gaano kamahal dito sa pilipinas.
    I know how cars are priced in the Philippines. My focus is not how much the vehicle would cost but how the dealers take advantage of Filipino buyers due to lack of awareness. Let's just stick on the thread title.

First, why 6 months of waiting time? Is that how long these vehicles are produced or KIA is just waiting for unsold units from other locations (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc) to clear out?

Second, what would they want P300k to reserve a unit for? Is P10k or 20k not enough? P300k is simple and plain extortion.

As of this time, I'm sure KIA is in the process of developing already next year's model update. While some pinoy buyers wait for 6 months for their units to arrive, a few month's later a new version will be announced. Suddenly, this year's model release becomes last year's hot model. Value wise, not good.

While KIA is so desperate to capture American and European buyers by virtually giving their cars away, Pinoys are being misdirected to accept a so-called deal with a lot of holes.

I simply hope that KIA levels up their marketing efforts, the same way they do it in other countries, and stop preying on people who are somewhat gullible on this pre-selling assertions.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    talaga meron sa pasig na 4x2 crdi 7-seater na preselling? kasi when i was in their plant in bicutan for the test drive they mentioned to me that the preselling promo is for crdi 5-seaters only and that was 3rd week of March pa now i dont know if they extended the preselling to 7 seater na rin.

by the way i also paid the 300k down when i did the test drive...

hmmm...

dbh

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    clarification clarifications guys...

kasi now i'm tempted to do this thing....give-in to trade-in my Kia Carens CRDi for this thing....but magkano ba talaga yung 4x4 7Seater CRDi with Pre-Selling price?

actually sa tingin ko may pakana nito ay si Alvarez....ang owner ng CAC (authorized Phil Kia distributor)....sa kadahilanan kailangan nya ng pera dun sa isang Property Development Business nya...which is AZURE (somewhere near Marcelo, near CAC din). that's just my spekulasi though....

oo tutuo nga, mga kotse and other gamit sa States eh napaka-mura compared to the rest of the world not just Pinas...

and tutuo nga na halos pamigay na lang ng Kia/hyundai sa EU and NA as their marketing plan to get more M.Share.....unlike dito sa Pinas na crazy pricing ang Kia/Hyundai (slightly better ...) with all their Cash for clunkers and Give away bonus schemes....

pero at least one thing that US won't get that we do...is the TORQUE RICH CRDi engine.......yun na lang ang kunsuelo sa atin i guess. haha.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjaucian View Post
    pa ulit ulit ko tinanong yung dealer eh .. and he was reading the fax from Korea when I asked ... mukangwala rin sa 2nd row yung vents talga eh ...

sana meron .. sana nagkamali lang sya .. laking bagay yun eh ..para hindi na lumapit ang mga ulo ng bata sa gitna para lang maka sagap ng buga ng A/C pag bagong pasok sa auto at galing sa parada sa labas na saksakan ng init
    yung preselling na sorento 4x2 crdi 5 seater e walang 2nd and 3rd row aircon. fender type din ang signal light nya (so meaning wala sa side mirror), but then powered na yung side mirror (meaning powered folding).

and also nagpa quote na ko sa sucat kung magkano yung spoiler e 7k lang quote sa kin...

how do i know...coz i'd been to their plant for the test drive and payment for the 300k down to avail the promo and i requested for the features comparison ng 4x2 at 4x4...

dbh

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    clarification clarifications guys...

kasi now i'm tempted to do this thing....give-in to trade-in my Kia Carens CRDi for this thing....but magkano ba talaga yung 4x4 7Seater CRDi with Pre-Selling price?

actually sa tingin ko may pakana nito ay si Alvarez....ang owner ng CAC (authorized Phil Kia distributor)....sa kadahilanan kailangan nya ng pera dun sa isang Property Development Business nya...which is AZURE (somewhere near Marcelo, near CAC din). that's just my spekulasi though....

oo tutuo nga, mga kotse and other gamit sa States eh napaka-mura compared to the rest of the world not just Pinas...

and tutuo nga na halos pamigay na lang ng Kia/hyundai sa EU and NA as their marketing plan to get more M.Share.....unlike dito sa Pinas na crazy pricing ang Kia/Hyundai (slightly better ...) with all their Cash for clunkers and Give away bonus schemes....

pero at least one thing that US won't get that we do...is the TORQUE RICH CRDi engine.......yun na lang ang kunsuelo sa atin i guess. haha.
    eto maybe to clarify your questions...

i paid 300k sa planta for 4x2 crdi 5 seater coz yun ang sabi nila na walang lalabas na pre selling na 7 seater.

i just called up sucat and they said no 7 seater for the crdi na preselling. i called up pasig to check initially sabi meron but then nung sinabo ko na na galing ako ng planta and the plant said na walang 7 seater crdi na i offer for the preselling e bigla parang di na rin sila sigurado kasi sabi ko kung may mabigay sila sa kin na 7 seater crdi e sa kanila ko na kunin instead sa sucat and i gave them my OR for the 300k i paid sa planta nila so they can check. and sabi ni ryan (pasig) they will verify kung meron nga na 7 seater crdi na preselling and they will get back to me once they have more info.

dbh

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    what's the truth about the pre-selling ba talaga? Ryan of Pasig gave me a quote thru email with all variants and with pre-selling price. Pasig is own daw by a part owner of Kia distributorship

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c2c View Post
    what's the truth about the pre-selling ba talaga? Ryan of Pasig gave me a quote thru email with all variants and with pre-selling price. Pasig is own daw by a part owner of Kia distributorship
    Better clear this up with your SA kasi according to my SA wala talagang pre-selling ang EX variant, LX lang ang may pre-selling, LX gas and diesel 4x2 and 4x4.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    may planta ang kia dito kala ko cbu lahat yan binebenta nila

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Better clear this up with your SA kasi according to my SA wala talagang pre-selling ang EX variant, LX lang ang may pre-selling, LX gas and diesel 4x2 and 4x4.
    baka pede under the table since kelangan daw nila ng pera dun sa azure. baka 400K dp, tapos 1.3m na ex

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    may planta ang kia dito kala ko cbu lahat yan binebenta nila
    they have a plant here and it's located in service road in Bicutan almost right after SM Bicutan coming from Makati.

Not sure though what kind of plant they have: either storage plant kasi or assembly plant. I was inside their office inside the plant coz that where I gave them the 300K down to avail of the promo.

regards,
    dbh

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
kia pre-selling?