New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Kia just accomplished something no automaker has done in 27 years

I wonder if its the same here in the Philippines and other countries here in the SEA region.

Dealers of Korean car brands here seem to have increased the prices some more before the Korean Free Trade Agreement something gets implemented.. Or is it even already implemented?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    just got ours GT Line its really a good car

fullsizerender.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    just got ours GT Line its really a good car

fullsizerender.jpg
    Good luck with the reliability of your Kia. my kia's aircon failed 5 weeks after I purchased it and after 6 weeks of waiting, still no aircon parts.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yeah. That new sportage looks so good and so hard to find parts, at the price of the PPVs, sa PPV na lang ako kaysa magsapalarsn sa mgs Korean twins. They have no advantage anymore.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Good luck with the reliability of your Kia. my kia's aircon failed 5 weeks after I purchased it and after 6 weeks of waiting, still no aircon parts.
    hope will not happen to my Sporty , is this on 2016 models,which variant you have sir

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Case to case basis din sa car, i have a 2011 kia sorento crdi. Wala major problem hanggang binenta ko 2 months ago.

Yung bf ng sister ko bumili siya 2016 fortuner. After a month nagkaproblema din sa aircon. 1 week na sa casa wala pa rin parts.

I have a 2016 fortuner also, going 3 months na wala ako problema except the shift shock and this will be solve by ECU update.

Kahit ano brand pa na car case to case basis yan..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    Case to case basis din sa car, i have a 2011 kia sorento crdi. Wala major problem hanggang binenta ko 2 months ago.

Yung bf ng sister ko bumili siya 2016 fortuner. After a month nagkaproblema din sa aircon. 1 week na sa casa wala pa rin parts.

I have a 2016 fortuner also, going 3 months na wala ako problema except the shift shock and this will be solve by ECU update.

Kahit ano brand pa na car case to case basis yan..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

true

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm feeling snarky, did Kia 'cut retail prices' at all this year?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mr Sherlock... everyone knows..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Anong balita sa cut pricing rumor ng Kia PH? Natuloy ba?

Kia Sorento owner here and to those who doubt their reliability, I'm so sorry for your troubles. Either you've just had bad luck with the vehicle or your standards might be set too high (if so, go with BMW, Audi, MB).

My Scarlet has been trouble-free for almost 3 yrs now and continues to amaze me with its acceleration and power (292-hp, 250 lb-ft 3.3 V6) that you'd definitely wanna floor it and speed in the highway.

Waiting for the Kia GT Stinger to arrive at dealerships so I can test drive and probably own one?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast