New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    I don't think corolla is being beaten by an ecosport coz mas marami pa akong nakikita na corolla sa road or parking lot kesa sa ecosport..
    Actually the Corolla is being outsold by the Ecosport. I don't have exact figures, just basing on the site below.
    The Corolla only sold 5,679 units last 2014 translating to 473 per month. Ecosport is now enjoying 500-700 unit sales per month.
    Best Selling Cars Blog » Philippines

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    hihi.. thanks guys sa info.. basing my comments from what i see in the roads and parking lots.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    More choices is still good for consumers.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    meron na kayang nakabili ng isa sa mga variants nito.. interested ako hows the performance.

hi. will be posting my review after i get my Racing Red Kia Forte Koup on Tuesday. i test drove it before i made the decision. drove the sedan and the koup.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ok naman yung kia, I have a 2007 kia carens and until now, maganda pa takbo nya, no complaints so far, I remember when I bought it, some of my friend says that di maganda quality, etc etc, after a few years, yung isang friend ko na meron ford everest mas ma daming complain pa sa car nya and at the end he sold it kasi daming sira daw, yung carens ko still alive and running 😁

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Parang alam naman ng Kia na hindi maging volume sell ang mga ito, kaya minahalan na lang nila ng husto, taking more profits per customer as compared to toyota, mitsu, profit is based from quantity sales,

Ang kawawa dito customer, nadale sa purchase. Mas lalo madadale sa maintenance, since i doubt Kia will stock inventory spare parts for these models

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    The Forte5 SX is nice but for its price I'd go with a Mazda3 hatch instead because of Yojin3, HID head lamps and a better infotainment system. They are priced similarly.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    hi. will be posting my review after i get my Racing Red Kia Forte Koup on Tuesday. i test drove it before i made the decision. drove the sedan and the koup.
    review pls... hihi!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    is the rear legroom for the koup the same as the sedan?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

is the rear legroom for the koup the same as the sedan?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast