New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The facelifted Kia Rio

* For those who still don't know, the Kia Rio is sold as the Kia Pride in Korea.

"As you can see, the car boasts an revamped front fascia, sporting Kia's dog-bone grille, new lighting, and a rehaped, Ford-like lower air intake. As for the car's tail, we'll have to wait and see -- pics haven't hit the web yet."
    "also reports that the interior is also revised, featuring a new steering wheel, a mildly reconfigured center stack, updated instrumentation, and a stereo system with integrated Bluetooth connectivity."
    -Autoblog

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ok tong facelift na to ha. the rio badly needs a facelift. matagal-tagal na rin kasi siya sa market.

the two BIG questions are:
    1) when will it be released?
    2) is it justifiably priced? --- baka naman sing mahal or mas mahal pa ito sa altis knowing CACs pricing scheme

Last edited by LeOxe; July 20th, 2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: correction :-)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Wow parang gusto ko yung grill at bumper yung side mirror may ilaw?? ok ah.. hehehe..

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    ganda ng bagong rio ah.. pati ung black plastic panels inalis na! at mukhang naka mags na..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    ganda ng bagong rio ah.. pati ung black plastic panels inalis na! at mukhang naka mags na..
    The model in the photo appears to be the high end model.
    In other markets the current Rio is available with alloy wheels, they just sell the lower spec model here.

I just wonder if Kia will add ABS and airbags or at least a driver's airbag to the local spec Rio.

The lower priced P664K Vios 1.3E might not have the split folding rear seats of the local spec Rio, but it has a driver's airbag, ABS+EBD and alloy wheels.

At P695K (M/T) and P745K (A/T) the current pre-facelift local spec Rio isn't as affordable as it used to be, it makes you wonder how much more expensive the facelifted Rio will be.
    Last edited by AG4; July 21st, 2009 at 03:33 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What I really wanted to see in the streets was the hatch version that never came out.

It's a Kia Pride! (says on the plate)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    At P695K (M/T) and P745K (A/T) the current pre-facelift local spec Rio isn't as affordable as it used to be, it makes you wonder how much more expensive the facelifted Rio will be.
    ^^^ very much agree.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    so cool, I really wish that this could be my first car.....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yup, its really a nice car, saw one yesterday at Lung Center Tropical Red beige ang interior. Ganda

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    newbie here sa mga cars, maganda ba talaga ang kia rio? i am planning to get one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Facelifted 2010 Kia Rio