New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by karlo4real View Post
    Mga kuya gawa po tayo ng club natin?? hehehe... wala pang club ang rio db?
    hello guys, sali rin ako pag may naform na kyong club ha. i have kia rio 2010 silver A/T. gusto ko rin maglagay ng accessories, advice naman kung san meron and mura. sana matuloy ang club. im looking forward to it.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pen_Quin6138 View Post
    Just wanna share FC once again, at 17 Km/L, manual computation, Shell Unleaded. My darating raw bagong fuel ang Shell, FuelSave and will be priced around the regular gasoline daw. I'm at 6,000Kms na, malapit na ang 7,500 first PMS.

Nakita ko rin sa Trinoma, advertisement banner nila 'ron, rated at 15.66 Km/L ang mga Rio natin according to Dept. of Energy. Nice one.
    17km/L? Wow! Mataas ito. Is it city or highway? I just filled up yesterday and I have less than 9km/L. The best was when I used Phoenix Unleaded (w/out Ethanol) at around 9.8 km/L. Odo at just around 1200km.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    17km/L? Wow! Mataas ito. Is it city or highway? I just filled up yesterday and I have less than 9km/L. The best was when I used Phoenix Unleaded (w/out Ethanol) at around 9.8 km/L. Odo at just around 1200km.
    I would say combined city and highway, but mostly highway since I always make sure to avoid traffic. I started out about just that max 11km/L when I was just around 1200. Iba siguro nagagawa ng break-in .

I would join the Rio Club. Set-up natin yan .

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hehehe I only hit 17km/l for pure highway driving. Paturo nga sir pen_quin

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    Hehehe I only hit 17km/l for pure highway driving. Paturo nga sir pen_quin
    For highway driving ano yung optimal RPM and speed for the Rio?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pen_Quin6138 View Post
    I would say combined city and highway, but mostly highway since I always make sure to avoid traffic. I started out about just that max 11km/L when I was just around 1200. Iba siguro nagagawa ng break-in .

I would join the Rio Club. Set-up natin yan .
    So it is possible pala to get a high fuel mileage. I was already missing my vios which gets me 11.5km/l city driving. What brand and type of fuel do you use?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    So it is possible pala to get a high fuel mileage. I was already missing my vios which gets me 11.5km/l city driving. What brand and type of fuel do you use?

Yes you could, but you won't be able to beat the frugality of the Vios. Maybe 10km/l max for city driving is the best figure. Di ko pa nareach yang figure na yan the most I got as of now is 8-9 km/l short drives lang kasi palagi (I heard that max fuel efficiency is only reached if you travel for longer periods). Yung 17 km/l naman I only got for pure highway drive when I went up to Pampanga.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    Yes you could, but you won't be able to beat the frugality of the Vios. Maybe 10km/l max for city driving is the best figure. Di ko pa nareach yang figure na yan the most I got as of now is 8-9 km/l short drives lang kasi palagi (I heard that max fuel efficiency is only reached if you travel for longer periods). Yung 17 km/l naman I only got for pure highway drive when I went up to Pampanga.
    Yeah, yet to reach 10km/l dito sa Rio but it's a fun drive. Di ko pa rin nadadala sa nlex or slex. Before my last full tank kasi medyo mataas ang revving ko kaya bumagsak below 9kpl, sinusubukan ko yung arangkada ng kotse. Kanina from my house I revved up to 5K rpm at 1st gear. Masama gising ko dahil kay basyang.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    so cool, I really wish that this could be my first car.....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yup, its really a nice car, saw one yesterday at Lung Center Tropical Red beige ang interior. Ganda

Facelifted 2010 Kia Rio