New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    depende sa srp, kung ang lowest trim nito ay dikit sa innova price eh sigurado may mahigpit na kalaban ang innova.. para lang sa mga buyer na ok kahit hind popular toyota brand.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Definitely malayo ang specs ng innova d2. ang tanong how bare is barest model na dadalhin dito sa Pinas. Magkano naman kaya???

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    actually i'm cross-shopping this one with CX-5 or MZ6 (if it ever comes with SkyActiv-D w/i-Stop & i-Eloop); and 2013 Sorento CRDi.... or even 2013 Accent Hatchback CRDi..... i know these are all different Groups/Class but the common thing is the Torque diesel...

sa planned changes ay :
    * Cab forward design, should make it even more roomy than before...
    i hope though that all that space goes to the 3rd bench legroom.
    * top of the line diesel is only 1.7li CRDi? though somewhat same paper specs as the outgoing 2.0li CRDi,
    only a test drive will determine if its still got some poke under the hood or not...

ang tagal nya naman dumating, i need a new(er) car soon!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If its Priced like the Old Entry level AT Carens:
    CARENS 2.0L CRDI LX AT Php 949,000.00

Then we have a contender versus the Innova E AT.

Sa higher end ibang usapan na cause you go nearer the SUV prices.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I wonder when Kia will introduce it here? I noticed that they already took out the Carens from their website... does this mean they discontinued the line locally or is it in preparation for the relaunch?

Also, in the pictures of the interior, I noticed that the 2nd row have two "captain" seats with an armrest with cupholders in the middle? So, this is strictly a 6-seater? Or will there be a version with a full 2nd row seat?
    Last edited by mqavila; November 16th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    ang ganda..... sayang hanggang pangarap nalang ata ako...............

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    I wonder when Kia will introduce it here? I noticed that they already took out the Carens from their website... does this mean they discontinued the line locally or is it in preparation for the relaunch?

Also, in the pictures of the interior, I noticed that the 2nd row have two "captain" seats with an armrest with cupholders in the middle? So, this is strictly a 6-seater? Or will there be a version with a full 2nd row seat?
    The 2nd row seats will be 3 folding/sliding seats split 33/33/33 while the 3rd row will be 50/50. Officially, it's still a seven seater mpv..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    now a good car for starting familes :D much room for baby luggage and other stuff. can ba a comfortable 4 seater. Hope though that it was higher.. well maybe 2-3 inches higher?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sabawballs View Post
    now a good car for starting familes :D much room for baby luggage and other stuff. can ba a comfortable 4 seater. Hope though that it was higher.. well maybe 2-3 inches higher?
    Sadly, it will be 4 cm lower than the previous gen..

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
All New 2013 Kia Carens