New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    It’s an emerging segment along with the Merc GLC Coupe.
    https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...dDsW2fdOGzDo7B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Interesting for sure sir Bloo. But I guess the practical-person in me would always wonder why one would remove the extra luggage space from the original design? This seems more like just jumping into the bandwagon.

It's a no for me, Simon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    My guess is, this is for the American market. Hyundai sales in China slumped & they are trying to recover in America. It looks like a shape Americanos will like.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    My guess is, this is for the American market. Hyundai sales in China slumped & they are trying to recover in America. It looks like a shape Americanos will like.

Agreed. Not all markets will get it, if they even plan on making it.

How's yours during this year's rainy season sir Bloo?

Nakakainis lang maglinis almost each time I come home but it's still so worth driving in cooler weather. Sarap sa highway!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Agreed. Not all markets will get it, if they even plan on making it.

How's yours during this year's rainy season sir Bloo?

Nakakainis lang maglinis almost each time I come home but it's still so worth driving in cooler weather. Sarap sa highway!
    My car’s color is Burnt Copper so it hides the dirt well. I haven’t had it cleaned in 2 months. I don’t even dry it after a rain, a sure formula for scratching the paint. Fyi, I am kinda wierd. I love the rain. I love driving in the rain. I love seeing how the water beads.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    My car’s color is Burnt Copper so it hides the dirt well. I haven’t had it cleaned in 2 months. I don’t even dry it after a rain, a sure formula for scratching the paint. Fyi, I am kinda wierd. I love the rain. I love driving in the rain. I love seeing how the water beads.

I envy your car's ability to disguise the dirt sir B. White really does have its disadvantages, I don't mind too much though as it gives me an excuse to exercise whenever I need to clean my Sporty. Number plates arrived last week and people asked me if I paid extra for them because they seem requested. Pure luck on our part.

Driving in the rain is a joy for me too, it just feels smoother and more relaxed for some reason. And I know the extra water hitting the radiator helps to keep the engine cooler faster and longer.

Still haven't been able to order mud flaps, though. The Lazada seller you referred still doesn't have any in stock. Sucks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I’ve had mine since 2018 & I havn’t gotten the plates yet

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    I’ve had mine since 2018 & I havn’t gotten the plates yet

I was told by the SA that 2018 plates are delayed while 2019 plates are being printed out faster than usual.

The mind-boggling system that is the "L.T.O"

On topic, the intermittent mode of the rain sensing automatic wipers on my unit don't change speeds no matter which setting I put them on. But they are sensitive to even a bit of rain when they start. I will have that checked out next time.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    I was told by the SA that 2018 plates are delayed while 2019 plates are being printed out faster than usual.

The mind-boggling system that is the "L.T.O"

On topic, the intermittent mode of the rain sensing automatic wipers on my unit don't change speeds no matter which setting I put them on. But they are sensitive to even a bit of rain when they start. I will have that checked out next time.
    Best to check with LTO online plate database.. to see if your plate is already available

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Best to check with LTO online plate database.. to see if your plate is already available
    Di updated ang db.
    Checked mine and wala pa daw.
    Pero tumawag at pumunta ako sa dealer nandon na daw sa kanila.

This is 2018 model though.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    I already have mine good sir, released just 5 weeks after I got my unit.

'was pleasantly surprised that the plate started with the letters: CAR

Ideal, right? I would've also liked it if it read CUV. That would be appropriate as well, imho.

2019 Kia Sportage test drive